by crinrict

Original Post

Broken bust the dust- no bunnies, dust, or vacuuming

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but batu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure how to recreate as i havent seen this anywhere. Feel like its a mac problem
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims will do vacuum animation but vacuum does not pick anything up off the floor. Ive tried different house, different sim, new town, completely new save nothing works. Also dust bunnies and dust do not accumulate at all even with a filthy lot trait. Handheld vacuums do work to clean counters, oven, shower, etc.
What do you expect to see? Sims will vacuum and it doesnt work at all. Nothing in the kit works except handheld vacuum and sparkles
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

ive made this post 3 times now because it will not upload

Message 1 of 9 (669 Views)

Re: Broken bust the dust- no bunnies, dust, or vacuuming

Hero
@jay29130 Do you have a tiny or haunted lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (643 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No just regular residential lot

Message 3 of 9 (629 Views)

Hero
@jay29130 Could you try a game repair ? Since you're on a Mac and it's a pack, please follow instructions here: https://bluebellflora.com/2020/06/17/repairing-sims-4-packs-in-origin/

Bust the Dust is SP22

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (612 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ok have repaired SP22 and still broken, same thing except this time they did t-pose after autonomously vacuuming a puddle and puddle was still there, dust and bunnies again never spawned with filthy and grody traits (not sure if that affects bust dust pack) after 4 sim days.

Message 5 of 9 (582 Views)

Hero
@jay29130 Are you getting a lastException ? You can find the file in the doc folder.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (575 Views)

Hero
@jay29130 Do you have any lastExceptions ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (534 Views)

★ Novice

HI please help me I have no dust bunnies appearing or no dust at all its been forever in sims days.

Message 8 of 9 (503 Views)

Hero
@danisaffy Also for a normal lot ? Did you change it from haunted or tiny lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (490 Views)