Re: Broken Toilet Not Repairing Forgotten Hollow

by crinrict

Original Post

Broken Toilet Not Repairing Forgotten Hollow

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except bust the dust kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Broken Toilet on all lots after. Prank any Toilet on any of the lots then attempt to repair. Only noticed on Forgotten Hollow lots.
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot repair a toilet even with a repair man on Forgotten Hollow Lots.
What do you expect to see? the toilet being fixed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. PC: 1.75.125.1030 update 5/27

Repairman started at 1am then still attempting to fix at 7:30am. Toilet still not fixed. 

Message 1 of 7 (453 Views)

Hero
@ElizabethLA67 is this an unbreakable toilet or did you upgrade it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (446 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict no upgrades and not an unbreakable toilet but i has happened on two different toilets

Message 3 of 7 (441 Views)

Hero
@ElizabethLA67 There's a thread here for unbreakable toilets not fixable if broken by pranking: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Unbreakable-toilet-broken-by-pranking-and-cannot-b... ..

If you replace the toilet with another one, is it still nto fixable ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrict This toilet doesn't appear to be unbreakable unless I'm missing something, its also unable to upgraded to be unbreakable. The first time the toilet broke without pranking and was unable to be repaired.  If replaced it is still unable to be repaired. Hope that helped, I also tested other toilets but they all seemed to work fine. 

Message 5 of 7 (423 Views)

Hero
@ElizabethLA67 Finally got around to test this and it works for me but I might be using the wrong toilet.

Which one is that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (339 Views)

Hero
@ElizabethLA67 Which toilet do you have issues with ? All of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (298 Views)