Broken Rank Advancement

by Khade_Deveron01

Original Post

Re: weapon unlock issue BF5

★★ Novice

Im also Having the issue as of yesterday. Purchased the game on sale, and havent been able to unlock the M1907 for the Assualt class or anything after that. I am currently lvl12 in Assault and still have no weapons other than the two starting weapons. They are all unlocked but cant use any of them, all blocked. PLS send halp!!

Message 471 of 1,272 (4,621 Views)

LVL 20 medic weapon wont unlock - "Available next round"

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.06.2019
Summarize your bug LVL 20 medic weapon wont unlock, game tells me "Available next round"
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlock class level 20 weapon, quit before round ends or during post game summary
What happens when the bug occurs? Weapon locked
What should be happening instead? Weapon unlocked

I got that bug where the level 20 weapon wont unlock. In researching this bug, I found that leaving the round before it ends triggers this, however I quit during the post-game screen. I've played several matches and waited for the next round to see if it unlocks, but no luck. I'll include some screenshots showing this.

Anyways, I read that contacting support can get this fixed. So I hope someone here can help, thanks!

Medic Level 20

Class Progression showing I've reached the end

In-game weapon selection telling me "Available next round"

Message 472 of 1,272 (4,594 Views)

Re: LVL 20 medic weapon wont unlock - "Available next round"

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@llMattAttackllsame problem, but on Scout lvl 20 and i have "avaible at lvl 20" not "next round"

Message 473 of 1,272 (4,588 Views)

Rank Advancement Weapon Reward Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1060 6gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Asia
On which server did this happen? One of the japanese servers, didn't keep track
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/6/2019 16:00
Summarize your bug (update) After hitting rank 20 support but left midway to use my shiny new toys (FG42)/(MG42), but only to be met with disappointment... so i looked around i tried staying for a round and leave after the round ended but it also did not unlock the FG42, so i tried ranking up my support for another 2 more levels and also leaving after the round ended but the weapon still did not unlock.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is the same bug that every other user who left midway after advancing in their respective class.
What happens when the bug occurs? Weapon reward could not be claimed with either leveling or even playing through a round.
What should be happening instead? Recieving the FG42 and MG42 as soon as user reached rank 16 and 20 respectively.

Would like some help with this issue, no clue of any other ways to try and obtain said weapon.

Message 474 of 1,272 (4,561 Views)

Re: MG42 won’t unlock

★★★ Newbie

i cant unlock Gewehr M95/30 and i have the lvl 

Message 475 of 1,272 (4,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm level 6 on sniper and it still hasn't unlocked

I'll be really happy if you could fix it.

Message 476 of 1,272 (4,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I'm level 6 on sniper and it still hasn't unlocked

I'll be really happy if you could fix it.
Message 477 of 1,272 (4,600 Views)

Re: Weapon unlock issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  I have the same issue level 5 medic and nothing unlocks.

Message 478 of 1,272 (1,553 Views)

BFV gun glitch..

★★★ Newbie

Ok so I read all the questions and answers on here as well as other sites and I still cant get my stuff to unlock. It's not just one or two I have at least 10 items "that's available next round". I've leveled the class up several times since it first happened and still continuing to keep everything locked. 

Message 479 of 1,272 (1,494 Views)

Re: Weapon unlock issue

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me. Am at level 8 support and even though it says i have unlocked everything up to that point it wpnt let me equip anything. Really frustrating and making me hate the game. Sometimea also hangs when coming oit of the company screen forcing me to quit the game and restart.

Message 480 of 1,272 (1,529 Views)