Re: Broken Rank Advancement

by Winterstorm440

Original Post

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  The FG-42 is also unlocked for me even tho I recenlty hit rank 16 on support and have tried play a full game only as support.

Message 1251 of 1,272 (808 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, 

We are still looking at the issue of not receiving any guns or gadgets while ranking up. 

I currently don't have an update at this moment on any ETA for a fix. 

/Atic 
Message 1252 of 1,272 (782 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I finally got everything back to normal. The Mab38 fixed itself by leveling up.

Thanks
Message 1253 of 1,272 (767 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I tried playing an entire round as the recon class, did not unlock the revolver and it still keeps showing "available next round" I did not customize my class even to try and not change anything during the match. (I'm currently recon rank 16)

Message 1254 of 1,272 (742 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Got the weapon now. It fixed itself by leveling up the specific class that was missing a weapon.

Message 1255 of 1,272 (726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have played a ton of rounds on my account. Nothing has unlocked for me in over a week. I still have noob weapons... cant use ANY of the non starting weapons and gear. In any class but especially in my level 6 support class. I wanted to try out different things but everything is locked. 

I finally gave up and stopped playing. 

Maybe one day this game will actually leave its current BETA/EARLY ACCESS phase and we can all play a working release build. Until then, there are many other games out there for me to spend my money in.

Message 1256 of 1,272 (689 Views)

Re: weapon unlock issue BF5

★★★ Newbie

When will this bug be fixed im almost lvl 20 medic and I haven't gotten a single weapon other than the suomi

Message 1257 of 1,272 (684 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Hey I’m rank 20 medic but have yet to receive the special assignments or the gun.
Message 1258 of 1,272 (672 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Atic I have 12 lvl (120 000 exp)
On every class but trophy (got 100 000 on every class) steel not pop..
Message 1259 of 1,272 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic. I'm currently level 12 for my support class and I never got the Lewis gun,  Support Proficiency 1, AP Mine, Repetierpistole M1912, or the Shovel and I'm close to level 13 and I really want the M30 Drilling so please fix this bug.

Message 1260 of 1,272 (1,334 Views)