Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Company
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/9/2018
Summarize your bug I am level 10 support. However, around level 7 I noticed that rank advancements for support are not unlocking associated weapons. For example, at level 8 I can't access the Bren LMG. When I try to select it, it says it will be available during the next game, but it never frees up. This has continued to be a problem with each additional support rank. I currently can only access rank 7 or lower weapons and equipment, even though its telling me its unlocked.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into my account and review the My Company area for my support specialization.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't access new equipment.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to access new equipment as I rank up.

Attached is my bug report on broken rank advancement for Support. I'm level 10 support, but can't access equipment past rank 7.

Message 1 of 1,272 (18,574 Views)

Re: Broken Rank Advancement

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is also happening to me playing recon. I'm currently rank 11 for recon and the ZH-29 (which was supposed to unlock at rank 10) remains locked. A message stating "this will be available next round" or "reach rank 10 to unlock this weapon" displays whenever I try to select it. 

Xbox One X

North America

Message 2 of 1,272 (18,520 Views)

Betreff: Broken Rank Advancement

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i have this problem too im medic rank 7 and its not unlocking the mp 40 and it says will be available next round but it never unlocks

PC

Europe

Message 3 of 1,272 (18,502 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same. 12 guage keeps saying it will be unlocked next round. Not sure if you guys did, but i think i quit mid game the game i ranked up. Not sure if quitting mid game is causing this.

Message 4 of 1,272 (18,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I left mid-game as well. I was having pretty bad lag and I was getting destroyed, plus I wanted to try out this new gun. Then next thing I knew it stays permanently locked on me. Hopefully someone looks at this and fixes it. Otherwise the game is pretty stunted for me. 

Message 5 of 1,272 (18,460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same for me - Assault 11 but don't have access to the Turner SMLE.

Recently occurred in support class too - should have unlocked MG34 proficiency but it's not available.

Message 6 of 1,272 (18,441 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have this problem as well. Blitzed my way to medic rank 20 and left the game to look at the new weapon and assignment. Only for the game to say that the gun is still locked and the assignment doesn't show up.

PC
North America
Message 7 of 1,272 (18,414 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here. Quit to main menu when aquired rank 20 recon. My kar98k was locked..............

Message 8 of 1,272 (18,402 Views)

Exiting the server while unlocking a new item causes the unlock to fail

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug For example, in the server, upgrading from the 19th rank to the 20th stage exit (non-settlement) game will result in the failure of the mg42 firearms reward.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrade to the ranks that need to unlock the soldier's weapon, and exit
What happens when the bug occurs? It won’t unlock even if it reaches the unlock level
What should be happening instead? When you reach the military unlock project, you can also unlock when you leave the server.

Projects that require military order unlocking will have bugs

Message 9 of 1,272 (16,745 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

well guys.... looks like we found the culprit. good job. hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Message 10 of 1,272 (18,345 Views)