Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Weapon Unlocking
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All of them
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14.06.2019
Summarize your bug I bought BFV two days ago and after it downloaded it was a rather enjoyable experience up until the 2nd game start when I noticed that even though I'm fit for the requirements for the guns that should be unlocked by now, they aren't.On the 2nd startup of the game, I noticed that even if I lower the graphics setting from ultra (which was stable on the 1st try) to medium, random FPS spikes and drops started to plague the gameplay. Also out of 10, 9 times after the end of a round it doesn't display my progress, nor converts in round points, to the points which I can only gain now by completing assignments.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how could you reproduce it, because these kinds of bugs have only occurred during my gameplay in BFV, not in any other of the BF titles, so it's rather strange and adding to it that I only bought the game two days ago.
What happens when the bug occurs? Well, when 1 out of 10 times it can display my progress on the end screen of a round and shows that I unlocked the tier 5 pistol in the scout class the lock is still on it and is still greyed out, however in the rare occasions that I can muster up enough points to buy a weapon that doesn't have a level requirement I'm actually able to use that, but not the ones that are locked behind levels.
What should be happening instead? Well, I think that's pretty obvious, it should unlock the guns when I meet the requirements, duh...

As you can see I hit level 5 in the scout class, but none of the other rifles has unlocked for me, nor the pistols and this same issue occurs for the other classes as well. I have also heard from other players that this issue was a really big one on the launch and it is unfortunate that it is still plaguing the game. 

Any chance that this bug will be resolved on the following week or should I look for other things to spend my time with?

Message 741 of 1,272 (357 Views)

Re: Everything missing

★★ Novice
@kola124 Me too. Every time I get the 5th kill for Death from above it puts me back to 60% instead of giving me the achievement so I can clear the game! Spent a day yesterday trying but can’t get it recognised. They are working in it!Frown
Message 742 of 1,272 (319 Views)

Re: Nothing is unlocking.

★ Apprentice

Been waiting 3 weeks and still not got the cricket bat melee weapon done all challenges found all the letters still no Bat! 4 times been onto EA said keep playing I'll get it.....🤔🤔🤔 still no bloody Bat. Now nothing is unlocking sort this game plz getting annoying now 😡😡😡😡😡😡😏😏😏😏😏

Message 743 of 1,272 (646 Views)

Re: Nothing is unlocking.

★★ Apprentice
@josef_ozer nothing yet, its soooooooooooooo annoying especially as i was starting to enjoy the game
Message 744 of 1,272 (647 Views)

Bug you need to fix right now

★★★ Newbie

Hello DICE and EA, I have been playing bfV for a while and me and my friend have experienced a glitch where we won’t receive a gun even though we have leveled up and met the requirements for the gun. My friend has been complaining about it because he is support level 20 and won’t get the mg42. I am medic level 14 and I can’t even get the EMP because of this glitch.

Message 745 of 1,272 (339 Views)

Stats Frozen and No Reports/Progression

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Belgian Servers
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) June 10th/11th onwards
Summarize your bug Stats frozen and progression completely halted.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing a round of Conquest or any other multiplayer mode. Comparing screenshot with Battlefield Tracker stats.
What happens when the bug occurs? At the end of matches, an error occurs fetching a report. Game statistics have completely frozen and Career Rank is stuck at Rank 26 despite Battlefield Tracker and in game scoreboard stating otherwise.
What should be happening instead? Progression should be tracked and reports should be appearing after every match.

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Belgian
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) The last week or so
Summarize your bug Game stats have frozen, including Career Rank, K/D, Trial by Fire progression and overall progression tracking. No reports are being fetched after games either.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a round of Conquest.
What happens when the bug occurs? Reports are not fetched at the end of a round and game progression has stuck and will not change.
What should be happening instead? Stats should be changing with play and career rank should be increasing.

Message 746 of 1,272 (397 Views)

My origin ID is nukednoii I’m current playing Battlefield V with assault class l

★★★ Newbie

My origin ID is nukednoii I’m current playing Battlefield V with assault class level of 13 (and cannot unlock weapons and gadgets and on that level. Could you check my origin ID and sent the missing weapons/gadgets to my ID please?

Message 747 of 1,272 (293 Views)

Re: Weapon unlock issue

★★★ Newbie

My origin ID is The_Barcode33. I’m current playing Battlefield V with Medic class level of 20 and cannot unlock weapons and gadgets and on that level. Could you check my origin ID and sent the missing weapons/gadgets to my ID please?

Message 748 of 1,272 (957 Views)

Weapon unlock bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? My Company
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Any
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Since I leveled up to 8th level on Support class, I should have my Bren LMG unlocked. Yet even I leveled up to 9th lvl on Support, nothing happened. This is also happening on other classes, such as recon- I should got Krag Jorgensen on 13 level, yet it isn't there. When I am on server, it says waiting till next round. When I am in my company menu, it says it unlocks on certain level, even though I already have such level
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check unlock menu, if such thing exist?
What happens when the bug occurs? I am not getting new class unlocks
What should be happening instead? I should get my unlocks on certain classes level. ‌

Message 749 of 1,272 (348 Views)

Re: Broken Rank Advancement

★★★ Newbie

I've just played my first 6 hours and nothing has unlocked at all so far. Stayed until the match was finished every time. 

Message 750 of 1,272 (582 Views)