Re: weapon unlock issue BF5

by TheBossO1

Original Post

Re: Weapon unlock issue

★★★★ Novice

Can't even unlock any of the previous ones. Starting with the suomi. Is there no admin on this thread? FFS

Message 521 of 1,272 (1,319 Views)

Re: Broken Rank Advancement

★★★ Novice

same my sniper) After I contacted the support they told me that within a day I would receive my rewards.

Message 522 of 1,272 (827 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I'm having the same issue, I've played multiple rounds after I should have unlocked it at it still says "unlock next round." I restarted my xbox and reinstalled the game.
Message 523 of 1,272 (1,383 Views)

weapon "Available Next Round"?

★ Apprentice

Hi,

I bought BF V yesterday and I already have a big problem, I can't switch weapons. I'm with Assault level 5 so I could use the Gewehr 43 but it is still locked. What is this? I mean if this was a glitch I should have been patched right? Since the game was released last year.

How to fix this problem, even in June 2019...?

Message 524 of 1,272 (1,145 Views)

Re: MAB-38 Skins/Assignments not unlocking

★ Expert

Same issue here. I only received predator skins for Rank 1-2. Weapon is at rank 6 currently. Also did not receive Proficiency assignment. This is the same thing that happen with the M28 Con Tromboncino.

Message 525 of 1,272 (777 Views)

Re: MAB-38 Skins/Assignments not unlocking

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same thing is happening for me on Xbox One. I haven’t got to proficiency 1 yet but the skins I have unlocked are saying they aren’t. I tried equipping from the weapon progression page but it just gives me an X and doesn't equip. ( an example is the last pic.)

Message 526 of 1,272 (776 Views)

Re: I can't equip weapons after unlocking them

★ Novice

Same issue here on xbox, level 11 support and still have bren gun, Lewis gun and the level 8 perk locked. 

Really REALLY hope this gets fixed soon as I've heard it's been about since beta. 

Message 527 of 1,272 (885 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue, I just bought the game, unable to unlock any weapons... I think I may refund.

Message 528 of 1,272 (1,366 Views)

help me i can't use my new weapon.

★★★★★ Newbie

i can't use my new weapon!

I am already level 9, but my level 5 weapon is still unlocked. Including secondary weapons and equipment

please help me!

Message 529 of 1,272 (522 Views)

Re: help me i can't use my new weapon.

Hero (Retired)

Hey @rockmanli

Sorry to hear about this.

What Platform are you playing on?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate