Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Weapon unlock issue

by PrivateMarkosL

Original Post

Re: Broken Rank Advancement

★★★★ Novice

I'm on a PS4 Pro, Assault Rank 11 yet still don't have the Turner SMLE from Assault Rank 10 or the PIAT that I was supposed to get at Rank 11. I've wasted enough of my time leveling up for literally nothing. I was one of the hardcore BF players (only ever played HC mode in all BF games until now) and this is the final straw. Until I get the weapons I earned, I'm done with this game. 

Message 351 of 1,263 (2,064 Views)

Re: My medic class reach level 20,but after some games , i still dont get m1928a

★★★★ Newbie

I had this issue plus my assignments didn't unlock. In the same game that these should have occurred, I also reached the level for a weapon attachment skin which did not unlock either. None of these unlocked when I finished a new game, a new mode, a new level on another class or even when I reloaded the game. It did, however, unlock after I turned off the PS4 and some time had passed.

Message 352 of 1,263 (1,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't came in to sims 4Frown((((
Message 353 of 1,263 (2,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I HAVE THIS GLITCH AND ITS ALMOST MARCH, FIX THE GOD DAMN GAME DICE IM DEAD * DONE WITH THIS PRE ALPHA RELEASE STATE OF A TRIPLE A TITLE. I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO PAID MORE THAN 25 DOLLARS FOR THIS GARBAGE. 

Message 354 of 1,263 (2,259 Views)
Highlighted

Weapon unlock issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So the Sturmpistole on the Engineer and the Gewehr 95/30 on the Sniper is locked. I moved to the next level on the engineer(level 7) but it still hasn't unlocked

I'm level 6 on sniper and it still hasn't unlocked

I'll be really happy if you could fix it.

EDIT: Also the Spawn Beacon is locked

Message 355 of 1,263 (18,668 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sooo... its May now and i have this bug, is there a fix??? Im at rank 20 with support and its all ive been waiting for. 

But its bugged

halp?

Message 356 of 1,263 (2,182 Views)

Re: weapon unlock issue BF5

★★★★ Newbie

I had the same Problem. I am now 15 almost 16 still locked and only played assult becasue i also thaught delay

pls help

Message 357 of 1,263 (3,959 Views)

★★★★ Novice

kar98k and stg corrupt can not access them please find a solution to this situation and I can't earn points at the end of the game

Message 358 of 1,263 (2,155 Views)

★★★★ Novice
months have passed, but I guess no one was helped
Message 359 of 1,263 (2,153 Views)

Unable to receive MG 42 on support level 20

★★★★ Novice

My support class level is now 20.

But still MG 42 is locked

Hope you to fix it soon.

Message 360 of 1,263 (1,898 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help