Weapon unlock issue

by Nibbaman1

Original Post

Re: Broken Rank Advancement

★★ Novice

I'm on a PS4 Pro, Assault Rank 11 yet still don't have the Turner SMLE from Assault Rank 10 or the PIAT that I was supposed to get at Rank 11. I've wasted enough of my time leveling up for literally nothing. I was one of the hardcore BF players (only ever played HC mode in all BF games until now) and this is the final straw. Until I get the weapons I earned, I'm done with this game. 

Message 351 of 1,272 (7,489 Views)

Re: My medic class reach level 20,but after some games , i still dont get m1928a

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue plus my assignments didn't unlock. In the same game that these should have occurred, I also reached the level for a weapon attachment skin which did not unlock either. None of these unlocked when I finished a new game, a new mode, a new level on another class or even when I reloaded the game. It did, however, unlock after I turned off the PS4 and some time had passed.

Message 352 of 1,272 (7,376 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't came in to sims 4Frown((((
Message 353 of 1,272 (7,448 Views)

★★ Novice

I HAVE THIS GLITCH AND ITS ALMOST MARCH, FIX THE GOD DAMN GAME DICE IM DEAD * DONE WITH THIS PRE ALPHA RELEASE STATE OF A TRIPLE A TITLE. I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO PAID MORE THAN 25 DOLLARS FOR THIS GARBAGE. 

Message 354 of 1,272 (7,685 Views)

Weapon unlock issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

So the Sturmpistole on the Engineer and the Gewehr 95/30 on the Sniper is locked. I moved to the next level on the engineer(level 7) but it still hasn't unlocked

I'm level 6 on sniper and it still hasn't unlocked

I'll be really happy if you could fix it.

EDIT: Also the Spawn Beacon is locked

Message 355 of 1,272 (24,094 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sooo... its May now and i have this bug, is there a fix??? Im at rank 20 with support and its all ive been waiting for. 

But its bugged

halp?

Message 356 of 1,272 (7,608 Views)

Re: weapon unlock issue BF5

★★★ Newbie

I had the same Problem. I am now 15 almost 16 still locked and only played assult becasue i also thaught delay

pls help

Message 357 of 1,272 (9,385 Views)

★★★ Novice

kar98k and stg corrupt can not access them please find a solution to this situation and I can't earn points at the end of the game

Message 358 of 1,272 (7,581 Views)

★★★ Novice
months have passed, but I guess no one was helped
Message 359 of 1,272 (7,579 Views)

Unable to receive MG 42 on support level 20

★ Novice

My support class level is now 20.

But still MG 42 is locked

Hope you to fix it soon.

Message 360 of 1,272 (7,324 Views)