Re: Broken Rank Advancement

by LoonyChris96

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@Mussebiten wrote:

@EA_Unity wrote:

Thanks for the further details, we are still working to resolve the issues and looking into individual cases. Thanks for all the support and patience! 

WORKS NOW!!!! THANK U SOOO MUCH GUYS!!!!!

Hey, did you also get the level 20 assignment as well? Still waiting on my gun to be unlocked Frown

Message 71 of 1,272 (21,741 Views)

★★★ Novice

still no gun or assignment at level 20 here :/ played multiple games/relogs since yesterday afternoon

Message 72 of 1,272 (22,560 Views)

★ Novice
I have this issue and I do not think that I exited the game when unlocking the weapon (day before writing this post), but I can't remember for sure.
Message 73 of 1,272 (22,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@ArsenceUK wrote:

@Mussebiten wrote:

@EA_Unity wrote:

Thanks for the further details, we are still working to resolve the issues and looking into individual cases. Thanks for all the support and patience! 

Hey, did you also get the level 20 assignment as well? Still waiting on my gun to be unlocked Frown

No doesnt seem so but im fine with that for now

Message 74 of 1,272 (22,488 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Mussebiten wrote:

@ArsenceUK wrote:

@Mussebiten wrote:

@EA_Unity wrote:

No but who cares haha

I do, you get to unlock the epic soldier skins :D 

Message 75 of 1,272 (22,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

Update on the issue: 

EA support can no longer help you with the missing items, for to why ( we are working on a fix) please read below update about the issue:

• Rank 1-19 Unlocks - No access to unlocked weapon after ranking up and leaving mid-game
  • Players leave mid round after getting notification of their rank-up. In doing so, they don’t see their rewards in the UI, as it appears they’re still locked
  • If you are ranking up between ranks 1-19, items are unlocked upon your next rank up.
  • Status: Fix verified and coming in an upcoming server update (no need for client download).
  • Workaround: Once the server you were playing on finishes and heads to EoR, the weapon should unlock. If you join another map before EoR on another server, you may have to play until the NEXT rank to unlock the item. So for example, if you unlock the MP40 at rank 4, you would have to play to rank 5, then the backend system updates you unlock.
  • Rank 20 Unlocks - No access to unlocked weapon after ranking up and leaving mid-game
  • Players leave round mid-game to use their new shiny awesome rank 20 weapon. However, because they left mid round, it’s locked. Because there’s no rank 21, the backend can’t check on the next rank.
  • Status: Fix verified and coming in an upcoming server update (no need for client download).

Update regarding the rank 20 item issue: 

We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory. 

Thanks you for patience.

/Atic

Message 76 of 1,272 (24,267 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic
contacted support and they couldn't fix it, they told me to just wait for the server to sync up and just keep playing the game.
So i'll do that and hope it works. Any adittional help would be great.
thank you.
Message 77 of 1,272 (22,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic
They just said that they`re going to send the information to the developers, so they can fix it for the next patch.
Didnt get fixed.

Message 78 of 1,272 (22,750 Views)

★ Apprentice

Support was able to give me my gun but not the level 20 assignment for the cosmetic items. Please continue looking into fixing this issue! 

Message 79 of 1,272 (22,735 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having the same problem with Lv. 20 support. when I unlocked the MG42/ outfit assignments last night I jumped out of the round only to find its still locked. Says it will be available next round and locked in company with no assignment for the outfit showing up either. I have played many matches and re logged, played other classes etc.. nothing so far :< Any new on a fix for this or if it will be in the Day 1 patch, which I'm guessing is coming out on Nov. 15? Thanks for the help and updates!

Message 80 of 1,272 (22,733 Views)