Original Post

Brin Questline Bugged - Need to Know I

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis - Brin
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.02.19 00:00 GMT
Summarize your bug The 3rd mission in Brin’s Questline for Need to Know I never tracked and is still displayed as ??? Though the 4th mission has been tracked. This has meant that the Need to Know II quest line hasn’t been tracked also. I have finished her quest line (drinking in the bar with the sentinels) and I now only get generic contracts and legendary contracts. I have also exhausted all dialogue with her.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know if you can replicate
What happens when the bug occurs? Mission not tracked as stated in bug summary.
What should be happening instead? Mission should be tracked after completion.

Photos attached of mission tracker. 

Message 1 of 4 (325 Views)

Re: Brin Questline Bugged - Need to Know I

★★★ Newbie

I am on PS4 and in the same situation as you but don't have Scar Control Showed... Hope a soultion comes...

Message 2 of 4 (305 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’ve even gone as far as looking in the cortex under “Stories” and it shows them all as complete. My tracker looks identical though. My only thought as to how it happened for me, disconnect during mission with friends but got back into the same instance after reload. Triggered the next quest but not the challenge? Hope there’s a fix for this. All my other quest lines are done, including the main story. 

Message 3 of 4 (279 Views)

★ Novice

I am on PC, same problem, but I have the scar control mission that is not yet unlocked, shows ????.  Can I expect to get this fixed? Need to move to need to know II and complete agent challenges too

Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)