Brin: Need to Know ll not registering complete

★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Sentinel: One of us
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Post mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/02/19
Summarize your bug My game is not stating that I have completed Brins Need to know 2 and that I have not completed the One of Us mission. I did it on my own playthrough then even replayed it once a friend received the mission. Several friends now have finished it and received the achievement yet here I am unable to complete something I’ve done multiple times now. There is no reason for people to not be able to replay story missions to prevent something like this happening. Now it seems like my only option is to create a new pilot, play for +15 hours and hope it doesn’t happen there as well? That’s a huge inconvenience for something so minor. Please fix this issue.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no clue... it makes no sense when I’ve completed the mission twice but it won’t register
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing. I’ve completed Brins story line and it won’t register it. Which makes it impossible to complete larger competionist quest lines. Starting from scratch would be insane at this point
What should be happening instead? My mission should be checked off and completed. I should have the achievement. And all of my agent missions should register as completed now.

I’m not sure why it appears completed in one section but no in the other. And I don’t understand why I don’t have the achievement.

Message 1 of 2 (70 Views)

Re: Brin: Need to Know ll not registering complete

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yea, im having the same issue, done brin’s storyline and yet haven’t received the trophy.. 

edit:

having this problem on ps4, not pn xbox one as op

Message 2 of 2 (41 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help