by GladOS-013

Original Post

Re: Breach lowers accuracy, not evasion

★★ Novice
I have the complete video too, and hound had breach on itself
Message 11 of 17 (3,404 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi everyone and thank you for the additional details.

We've flagged this as a bug now.

Message 12 of 17 (5,914 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've just lost a fleet battle due to my breached Biggs missing a key attack (his special).

This is affecting arena gameplay (crystal income) and should have highest priority.

WHEN IS THIS GETTING FIXED ?!?!??

Message 13 of 17 (666 Views)

The studio prioritizes bugs, and rolls out fixes on an internal schedule that doesn’t seem to be shared in advance. For all we know, this could be fixed in the patch I expect to go live in a couple hours.

I know this bug is high priority for you because it is impacting you, but the same can be said for many other bugs. We just have to be patient.

★★★★ Apprentice

This is STILL happening.  I watched a breached ship have it's attacks dodged 3 times in a row in one battle, then twice in a row in another.  That's not just bad RNG on "2%" dodge.  Please fix this.  Fleet is far too RNG-dependent and boring anyway.  These bugs just make it even more tortuous. 

Message 15 of 17 (618 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_HighCommand any update on this bug?
Message 16 of 17 (556 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @yohann269,

Unfortunately, no news as of today. Keep an eye on the patchnotes, to be informed when it was fixed. You can find them in the official forum HERE.

Message 17 of 17 (540 Views)