Original Post

Accepted Solution

Breach lowers accuracy, not evasion

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S5
OS Version 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hound's Tooth's Breach debuff is supposed to lower evasion while Hound's Tooth is alive, but it lowers accuracy instead.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attack Geonosian Spy while he's breached and HT is alive
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

https://swgoh.gg/ships/hounds-tooth/crewability/bossk/trandoshan-barricade

The code says "Modify stat Evasion Negate Percent Additive by -25% (additive)"

However, Evasion Negate is actually accuracy. 

Message 1 of 17 (3,457 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Breach lowers accuracy, not evasion

EA Live QV Team

Hi everyone and thank you for the additional details.

We've flagged this as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 12 of 17 (5,916 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Just double-checking and it appears the OP is correct.  Here is a description or R2 unique which is supposed to increase accuracy.  Note that it increases "Evasion Negate".

Screenshot_20180903-012741_Chrome.jpg
Message 2 of 17 (3,371 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @StuffedTurkey007 and thank you for the report.

We've tested it today and Hound's Tooth "Trandoshan Barricade" correctly reduced breached enemies evasion by 25%.

Please keep in mind, that "Breach" itself doesn't apply that effect, it only applies -25% speed and -25% defense.

On a side-note: as good as swgoh.gg is, it is a 3rd party website and not always 100% accurate.

Message 3 of 17 (3,360 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
This does not seem to be the case with tie fighter pilot. as he is still often seen dodging attacks at a higher rate than other units.
Message 4 of 17 (3,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@candy0man

Imperial TIE Fighter had higher evasion and was made for the sole purpose of evading attacks. This evasion was reduced with the introduction of Ships 2.0.

None of this seems to have anything to do with what the OP wrote. Unless you are implying ITF evades more attacks from breached attackers than non-breached attackers

Message 5 of 17 (3,129 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand

"We've tested it today and Hound's Tooth "Trandoshan Barricade" correctly reduced breached enemies evasion by 25%."

That may be true. But from my own experience and that of others in my shard, breached ships miss far more of their shots than seems likely. As soon as a ship has "breach" debuff on it starts missing more often. As soon as "breach" debuff is off the same ship will keep hitting its targets.

It is particularly noticable with a ship like TIE Silencer. Using Overwhelming Advantage with "advantage" buff will usually hit and deal massive damage if not destroy the target. Yet when breached TS will often miss under those same conditions.

Message 6 of 17 (3,124 Views)

★★ Novice

It happens right now to me the same issue.

I breached a enemy ship i think the first order tie fighter who with counter attack missed two shots in a raw to my Hound Tooth.

It happens even if i have a breached ship and i try to hit the enemy. I will try to film my next fight

Message 7 of 17 (3,069 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand Unfortunately I wasn’t recording the battle and it didn’t happen again today. But this was the scenario:

me: HT, XB, Silencer. Enemy:HT, Geo Soldier, Geo Spy.

My silencer and enemy’s HT both got breach. My HT still alive so enemy would have minus 25% evasion, and when it’s base is 2% it should never dodge while breached and my HT alive. And yet it dodged my Tie Silencer twice. This means at least one of these two things happened: breach is not reducing evasion, so it dodged with its base 2%. Breach is reducing accuracy, so it makes me miss.

Message 8 of 17 (2,657 Views)

★★ Guide
Does Base evasion function the same as Tenacity? I.E. There is always a base 15% Chance to Resist that cannot be reduced and there is always a base 2% Chance to Evade that cannot be reduced.
Message 9 of 17 (2,597 Views)

★★ Novice

Please look this bug. It is in italian but it easy to understand

Screenshot_20190110-130132.png
Message 10 of 17 (2,587 Views)