Boxing Ring Bug

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number don't know
Enter RAM memory size in GB 150
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? askemily
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Pathfinder's Fight Night Boxing Ring
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. My squamate wraith died in the boxing ring and when I respawned her, she was stuck as if in a boxing ring and could not use abilities or equip a weapon.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18/02/2021/16:30
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When you die in the boxing ring, when respawned, your character acts as if in the boxing ring and can only melee and cannot use abilities.
What should be happening instead? It should act as normal when outside the boxing ring.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Die in the boxing ring, respawn and see if the bug happens.

Me and a random were in a game and when my squamate Wraith died in the boxing ring, when respawned, their character acted as if in the boxing ring and could only melee and could not use abilities. To try and reset, she jumped off a cliff on Olympus and I respawned her again only to find that the bug was still active. If it becomes more common, this bug could be very serious and have major gameplay interactions. Please consider patching this if this wasn't some random glitch and continues to happen.

Message 1 of 1 (208 Views)