Bounty hunter Prestigious quest bug for IG-88

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X and iPad
OS Version iOS 12.1.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 876258624
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug On 1/25 I completed the special mission in DSTB using bounty hunters and IG -88 was in my squad. I did not get credit in the “ mortally wound” portion of the presigious quest. You need to win 12 battles using IG-88. After the completion of the TB I am at 5/12 so I will need two more TBs to complete it, not one. This is ridiculous. The special mission is a “battle” just as the combat mission is a battle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Can someone go in and give me credit for the special mission battle win in stage 5 of the DSTB so that my progress is 6/12?

Message 1 of 10 (1,642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bounty hunter Prestigious quest bug for IG-88

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug where the Prestigious quest "Bounty Hunter" step 3 is not counting Special Combat Missions for progress. We still have the ticket open at the moment.
Apologies for the inconvenience meanwhile.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,572 Views)

All Replies

Hey, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug where the Prestigious quest "Bounty Hunter" step 3 is not counting Special Combat Missions for progress. We still have the ticket open at the moment.
Apologies for the inconvenience meanwhile.
Message 2 of 10 (1,573 Views)

★★ Novice

How about just change the description so it reads...”win 12 combat missions” instead of “ win 12 battles” so others aren’t affected like I was. 

Is is there a chance this will get fixed and I will get credit or am I just out of luck?

Message 3 of 10 (1,562 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This has been flagged months ago. The bug fixing or lack there of is atrocious. 

Message 4 of 10 (1,547 Views)

★★ Apprentice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/IG-88-Quest-not-Updating/m-p/6872333/highlight/true#M14348

flagged in June of last year. Almost a year ago. Stop reflagging bugs and actually fix them.

Message 5 of 10 (1,541 Views)

Hi @MrSausage248 !

This forum is to collect information and identify bugs. Once they are identified, the QA Support here (e.g. MindTricks) flags it in the developer's system. Unfortunately, the studio chooses the priority of bugs, and fixes them on whatever timeline they can support (based on ALL the bugs, plus new content development they are balancing).

If more people come in and report on this or hit the "Me Too" button, it's possible that it will elevate its "priority assessment" level at the studio and expedite the fix. Otherwise, we are at the mercy of the developers and their timeline.

★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks can my progress be updated somehow?  I should be at 6/12 and I should be able to complete this on the next DSTB.  If not I'll have to wait until March for another DSTB.

Message 7 of 10 (1,502 Views)

@bcwood34 If it hasn't been fixed by the next Dark Side TB, try using IG-88 in regular combat missions, instead of the BH special missions, that way it'll advance the quest by 6. Hopefully you have a 5th BH you can slot instead of him for the specials!

★★ Novice

Today there was a bug fix for this so thanks for that....BUT I still did not get credit for the special mission I completed with IG88 in the last TB. Shouldn’t,t I get credit for doing it?  I really wanted to complete this quest during this TB. Don’t want to wait until March.  Can this be fixed and can I get credit for a past special mission that I completed? 

@CG_MindTricks 

Message 9 of 10 (1,464 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey, unfortunately, players cannot be credited for past progress.

Closing topic as the issue was resolved in the below update:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196041/content-update-2-20-2019

Message 10 of 10 (1,446 Views)