Bounty Hunters are bugged

by Aramintai

Original Post

Re: Bounty Hunters are bugged

★★★★ Novice
@Tapaner95 Ah okay thanks for the info. I really hope there will be a fix not requiring us to start a new playthrough...Sucks that I found out about this when I found all other collectibles already -_-
No freaking way I'm spending another 30-40h trying to 100% all.

@brandedrespawn Please keep us updated!
Message 41 of 208 (1,406 Views)

★ Guide
@DragonSpear2462 Me too! Frown I don't want restart for the third time and spend 30h again..
Message 42 of 208 (1,760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

That's harsh. Definitely can't recommend replaying the whole game again just for them to bug out again. Personally, after some time off I was in a mood for another playthrough anyway and specifically focused on bounty hunters right off the bat, so I managed to get them scanned and got the platinum later.

What I did for this to work:

1. Started a new game on easiest difficulty.

2. Skipped all out of the way collectibles (I got them earlier anyway) and focused on scanning all enemies.

3. Got captured in the ice caves by a big robot bounty hunter (went through Imperial Dig Site by vines) and scanned it after the big fight club fight.

4. After being rescued from the fight club I immediately uploaded my save files to online storage for backup in case this bug appeared again (I'm on PS4).

5. Went to Bogano and saved at the meditation spot before the door to the Abandoned Workshop and went back and forth to the cave where Oggdo Bogdo boss was until the flame throwing flying bounty hunters appeared there and scanned them. 

6. Went to Kashyyk and from the starting point used the horizontal elevator to get to the Imperial Refinery and then immediately after that used the elevator to go down to a room where the last type of bounty hunter spawned and scanned him.

7. Proceeded to complete the whole game because the last enemy appears just at the end of the game.

Message 43 of 208 (1,550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

3 playthroughs 0 bounty hunters 😩🤦🏻‍♂️

Message 44 of 208 (1,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@MikeNelson2k8No other answer from the developer, i'll wait.. if i do the third playthrough and they bug again i'd end up hating the game 😂

Message 45 of 208 (1,475 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Developer where are youuuuuu, i need the trophy!!! Only that one missing Frown

Message 46 of 208 (1,409 Views)

★ Guide
@serggstreets Tried another playthrough? For many people It worked, for me nope.. bugged again
Message 47 of 208 (1,391 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I'm not going to do a new playthrough just for the trophy. I have other games I can play until Respawn puts out a patch that fixes it. I just hope it happens soon and they don't wait until January after the holidays.

Message 48 of 208 (1,354 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just to know, if i start a new game, will be enough killing this 2 bounty Hunters or i have to kill and check all the enemies again? 

Thanks guys

Message 49 of 208 (1,337 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So we have 50 people writing about this issue thousands who haven't encountered yet I'm sure and just as many who haven't found their way to this thread.  We need a hotfix or a patch ASAP this is the highest posted glitch on these help forums it should be a top priority.  A staff member posted earlier but radio silence since then.  Can we get an update lads?

Message 50 of 208 (1,322 Views)