Bounty Hunters are bugged

by Aramintai

Original Post

Re: Bounty Hunters are bugged

★★ Apprentice

I don't think it's related to meeting the first bounty hunter in the ice caves or not. I met him in the ice caves, but then after killing two samey types a few times on other planet I failed to kill the third type I needed as I was playing on hard difficulty. And after that bounty hunters stopped spawning completely everywhere.

Message 31 of 208 (1,570 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem, i hope i i dont have yo start a new game to find the bounty Hunters

Message 32 of 208 (1,573 Views)

★ Guide
@serggstreets I hope too, i tried a new playthrough and they bugged again.. i'll wait for a patch now..
Message 33 of 208 (1,520 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Tapaner95 I don't think that has anything to do with it. I fought the first bounty hunter in the Ice Caves, but then I never saw another bounty hunter the rest of my time playing through the game and hunting down collectibles.
Message 34 of 208 (1,502 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@hydruxo Darn. I was hoping that could be an explanation. Hopefully, the devs fix it soon.

Message 35 of 208 (1,499 Views)

★ Guide
@Tapaner95 Hope too, we NEED a fix, i started a new playthrough but they bugged again Frown
Message 36 of 208 (1,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Morgothh117Oh no! I am sorry to hear that. I was thinking of starting another playthrough, but I definitely don't want to risk it bugging again.

Message 37 of 208 (1,481 Views)

★ Guide
@Tapaner95 Try It man, for many people It worked.. i'm just unlucky, rnjesus hate me :D
Message 38 of 208 (1,404 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Tapaner95 Omg what?! You're suppose to encounter him in the ice caves?!
I met my first (and only) bounty hunter at Weathered Monument...(That's where I got captured)
Message 39 of 208 (1,393 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DragonSpear2462 Thats what I have seen in some guides, but others have said that this doesnt matter and the glitch still happens.
Message 40 of 208 (1,389 Views)