Bounty Hunters are bugged

by Aramintai

Original Post

Re: Scum and Villainy Bugged - Enemies required didn't spawn ever

★★★ Novice

Don't waste too much time trying to find them if they don't spawn. I ended up just enjoying the rest of the game and speed playing the game on easy to scan the enemy I missed.

Message 201 of 208 (1,182 Views)

Re: Scum and Villainy Bugged - Enemies required didn't spawn ever

★★★★★ Newbie
@El_Marcel06 Not that much fun though, when you've already spent countless hours trying to get platinum, and only to get to 99.9% and then spent another few dozen hours trying to get that ONE SINGLE bounty hunter to spawn, only to no avail

Especially since NG+ doesnt carry over scans, which means having to 100% do EVERY THING again, just to get the Data Disk trophy in order to get Plat =[[[

Very frustrating...
Message 202 of 208 (1,014 Views)

Re: Bounty Hunters are bugged

★★★★★ Newbie
@brandedrespawn Sad to say, even with the patch, they've stopped respawning for me

All I'm missing is the jet pack bounty hunter, who unfortunately always seemed to disappear before I could to him in time

Spent dozens hours getting every single collectible in very confusing maps,

Only now to spend god knows how many more trying to find that ONE SINGLE LAST SCAN for the platinum,

Going from world to world, on locations that were once fresh, new and exciting, but that now are the most boring and frustrating areas to navigate in

How are these spawns supposed to work after this new patch anyway?

I must say I loved the game when it was interesting, but now I've come to despise how aggravating it became

Sorry for the rant, but it's very disheartening to waste so much time trying to get a platinum on a game, only to find out it was all for nothing, due to one stupid bug.
Message 203 of 208 (1,009 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@brandedrespawn Here's a suggestion though: at this point, since so many are going through the same grief, why not just allow us to scan enemies from JEDI MEDITATION TRAINING?

At least in theory it sounds like an easy fix, and in the end it would save everyone a lot of unnecessary pain
Message 204 of 208 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had an issue where I was fighting the bounty hunters in the venator, one being the droid which I didn’t have the scan for, and they followed me when I backed out the door. I died and they weren’t there when I kept retrying. So instead of resting or quitting and reloading I just pressed the ps button while game was still playing and closed the application. I restarted it and they were back. This worked a second time when I failed to beat them the first attempt and they disappeared again. I won that time though so don’t know if it would have worked a third time, but it seems like a good work around to get your bounty hunters.

Message 205 of 208 (907 Views)

★ Novice
@bnomathias This is what I originally thought Meditation Training was for until I tried it out. I completed this game and have been stuck on this last Bounty Hunter everyone is having trouble with since November. At this point I don’t think they’re gonna fix it. Only proves how silly a collection based trophy is limited to a one time event per career which MAY spawn properly for a scan.
Message 206 of 208 (851 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Breenie6two9 I hear you, sir
It's especially hurtful when investing that many number of hours into the game on much harder trophies, only to be locked out of plat for something that could be so easily fixed...
Message 207 of 208 (831 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this sounds impossible but it works go to this link and go to around 12:14 and watch it from there it will help so much well i know it did for me!

Message 208 of 208 (606 Views)