Bounty Hunters are bugged

by Aramintai

Original Post

Re: Scum and Villainy Bugged - Enemies required didn't spawn ever

★★ Novice

I have encounterd the exact same glitch. I have defeated two Bounty Hunters and scanned them yet they are not appearing on my data. Now none will spawn at all.

Message 11 of 208 (10,287 Views)

Re: Bounty Hunters are bugged

★★★★★ Novice

multiple threads of this i hope they respond soon, i dont want to start a whole new playthrough just to get 100%

Message 12 of 208 (3,412 Views)

EA Respawn Team
@Aramintai investigating. have you tried turning off your console? they spawn on a timer that might have bugged out
Message 13 of 208 (3,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@brandedrespawn Finished the game and 100% all collectibles. The only bounty hunter I saw in the entire play through was during the arena fight.  Never saw one again for the rest of the play through.

Message 14 of 208 (3,331 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@brandedrespawn I promise you this is not it. They will not spawn period no matter how many times we restart system/game or travel in between planets. Nothing will work.
Message 15 of 208 (3,313 Views)

EA Respawn Team
@benzipfel ok, thanks for the info. think I got an idea for a fix, working on it now
Message 16 of 208 (3,294 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem. The only spawn that occurred was the part for the story line. I encountered the droid in the ice caves. Now, after beating the story line and getting all trophy’s for PS4, except the two for scan all enemies and defeat haxion brood types, they won’t spawn at any known location.

Message 17 of 208 (3,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi, i have the same problem, i will try to help you with any info 

Tried a new run and they still dont spawn, unistalled the game, traveled for 5h in all the spawn location and After all nothing appened, i really enjoy the game and i want to 100% 

Thanks in advice, hope for a patch (PS4 system) 

@brandedrespawn 

Message 18 of 208 (3,230 Views)

★★★ Novice
@brandedrespawn When can we expact a patch for this problem?
Message 19 of 208 (3,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@haggisandtoastI had to restart and replay the full game to get around it. You can planet hop for hours, they're not gonna spawn :/ When there is no bug, they spawn every 30 min or so like clockwork... so if you go over an hour without seeing them you can basically kiss your save file goodbye.

Message 20 of 208 (3,176 Views)