Bounty Hunters not spawning

by haggisandtoast

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bounty Hunters are bugged

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Bounty hunters have completely stopped spawning after around halfway through the game. I've been running around for hours between planets to their known spawning spots for nothing, they simply do not spawn. This prevents me from getting two trophies related to them and platinum trophy. I don't want to replay the whole game because that's what one trophy demands only for them to bug out again. Please fix this, devs!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It just happened at some point.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bounty hunters are not spawning anywhere at all. I've been trying to find them for hours on all planets for nothing.
What do you expect to see? Bounty hunters should start spawning!

Bounty hunters have completely stopped spawning after around halfway through the game. I've been running around for hours between planets to their known spawning spots for nothing, they simply do not spawn. This prevents me from getting two trophies related to them and platinum trophy. I don't want to replay the whole game because that's what one trophy demands only for them to bug out again. Please fix this, devs!

Message 2 of 208 (23,422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bounty Hunters are bugged

[ Edited ]
EA Respawn Team

@hydruxothe patch coming out soon was already kicked, but I've submitted a fix for the next one

View in thread

Message 58 of 208 (23,507 Views)

All Replies

Scum and Villainy Bugged - Enemies required didn't spawn ever

★ Guide

Summarize your bug I 100% the game. Explored Everything, collected everything. The Haxion Brood bounty hunters never spawned in my playthrough once, making this trophy impossible.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, play the game?
What happens when the bug occurs? Absolutely nothing, that's the problem.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the Bounty Hunters spawning in my game so I can get the trophy.

So I played through the game in its entirety.  Every secret, every chest, 100% all maps cleared... now I'm gated on 2 trophies because 2 of the Haxion Brood units never spawned in my game.  The one in the arena is mandatory - and from what I've gathered the other 2 are RNG spawns... well that's pretty lame if you expect me to go and aimlessly walk around empty maps to find them!  

Message 1 of 208 (23,516 Views)

Re: Scum and Villainy Bugged - Enemies required didn't spawn ever

★★★ Novice

My problem is similar, but not quite the same. I was fortunate to have encountered all the enemies and get the scum and villainy trophy but I neglected to scan one of the bounty hunters, thus leaving me unable to get the Data Collector trophy, as none of them have respawned in any of the known locations since having defeated them.

Message 3 of 208 (23,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Looks like you've caught the same bug. They were spawning to me until some point as well and, like you, I missed the chance to scan one of them. Then they stopped spawning completely. In all the places they can spawn it's either normal enemies or empty room now.

Message 4 of 208 (23,424 Views)
Highlighted

Bounty Hunters not spawning

★ Apprentice

Summarize your bug Have spent last two days going from planet to planet and cannot get the last two Haxion Brood bounty hunters to show up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to any Haxion Brood bounty hunter location
What happens when the bug occurs? Haxion Brood Bounty hunters are not appearing
What do you expect to see? The Haxion Brood Bounty Hunter Enemies

Have been trying for hours to find the  Haxion Brood enemies to complete the databank and the scum and villainy trophies

have gone between all four planets and the eight possible spawn points and have had nothing happen

Message 5 of 208 (23,196 Views)

★ Apprentice
@jmordreddev Same thing for me. Have spent the last two days planet hopping and had nothing happen
Message 6 of 208 (23,369 Views)

★★ Novice

Same to me, i hope the can fix it without obligate us to start a new game

Message 7 of 208 (23,287 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue on Xbox. Everything 100% completed except these two scans. The last two Haxion Brood enemies I need to scan have never spawned. I've been making a circuit of all the planets and all known spawn locations and have never seen one. Just empty rooms or normal enemies.

Message 8 of 208 (23,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. I thought I was going crazy... now it's just DRIVING me crazy. What an utterly bizarre and infuriating glitch to encounter, especially since you can't just load an earlier save and try again. Grr.

Message 9 of 208 (23,228 Views)

No Bounty Hunter on Zeffo to continue the story

★★★★ Novice

Summarize your bug Whilst on Zeffo (2nd time) I have completed the Tomb of Miktrull and when it states that I should 'Return to The Mantis' I do, but the story doesn't continue. It appears I'm meant to meet a Bounty Hunter, but I haven't and I've been EVERYWHERE several times, retraced my steps and there are NO Bounty Hunters...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You are welcome to log-in with my details and find the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can run around the Zeffo planet/map and even return to The Mantis and fly to another planet, but the story won't continue. The part of the story where I meet the first Bounty Hunter will not activate.
What do you expect to see? On reading websites it seems that when you try and head to The Mantis you are meant to meet a Bounty Hunter (either in ice caves or near the abandoned village) who you'll eventually lose against and that will lead you onto the next Chapter. I have been everywhere, several times and there is NO Bounty Hunter being introduced. Very annoyed and upset and want a patch now please...

Whilst on Zeffo (2nd time) I have completed the Tomb of Miktrull and when it states that I should 'Return to The Mantis' I do, but the story doesn't continue. It appears I'm meant to meet a Bounty Hunter, but I haven't and I've been EVERYWHERE several times, retraced my steps and there are NO Bounty Hunters...

On reading websites it seems that when you try and head to The Mantis you are meant to meet a Bounty Hunter who you'll eventually lose against and that will lead you onto the next Chapter. I have been everywhere, several times and there is NO Bounty Hunter being introduced. Very annoyed and upset and want a patch now please...

Message 10 of 208 (14,750 Views)