[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS Max
OS Version 12.0 (16A366)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 872-156-571
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Using a Bounty Hunter squad with a Zeta G12 Boskk damaging the mob with the target isn't always triggering the leadership % complete.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? How can we find the bug ourselves? I've been grinding for the quest and have noticed if a mob is one shotted or damaged partially it doesn't always count towards the trigger. Technically causing 100% damage is "damage". I am using Zeta Bossk as leader with Zam, Dengar, Greedo and BF.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I see there was an issue reported back in June. Attached is two images. In the 293 I am attacking the targeted enemy and cause damage with Boskk. The contract completion still shows 70% after damage is done.

Message 1 of 16 (622 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bounty Hunter contract completion not increasing

Community Manager (retired)
Excellent, thank you for the screenshots, I've now managed to reproduce it on the nodes you mentioned. Flagged it as a bug.

View in thread

Message 13 of 16 (758 Views)

All Replies

Hi there,

I am not sure what you mean when you say "if a mob is one shotted or damaged partially it doesn't always count towards the trigger."

Is "one shotted" = one shot one kill?
"partially damaged" = damaged by a debuff?

It would probably help if you could provide a screenshot to have a visual of the complete squad composition on both sides and analyze to see if there is any specific scenario/debuff that needs investigation.

Thank you.
Message 2 of 16 (578 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried attaching screenshots multiple times using Firefox, Edge and IE to no avail. Is there something special you have to do to attach images?

Message 3 of 16 (555 Views)

No, there's nothing specific needed to attach pictures. Try Google Chrome maybe?
Message 4 of 16 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just an FYI on the screenshots, it wouldn't accept the file as a JPG. Not sure why as it's probably the most common image codec. I was able to upload with a png.

Between SS 1 and 2 I used Boskk to hit the targeted Hoth Rebel Soldier. Caused damage. No debuffs/buffs on the HRS.

1.png
2.png
Message 5 of 16 (524 Views)

★★★ Novice

In these two screenshots, Zam is attacking Targetted HRS and does partial damage but doesn't count toward the Payout.

3.png
4.png
Message 6 of 16 (517 Views)

Thanks for the screenshots. I've tested it on several PVE battles and I was unable to reproduce. Can you please tell me the exact PVE battle you tried in those screenshots?
Message 7 of 16 (495 Views)

★★★ Novice

First example is Dark Side Hard Node 6D (Jolee node). Zam takes the first shot and does partial damage and the contract remains at 0%.

IMG_0315.PNG
IMG_0316.PNG
Message 8 of 16 (473 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bossk kills the target and the Contract moves to 10% (should be 20%). Boba Fett then damages the next Bounty targeted enemy and the Contract stays at 10%. At this point it should be 30% as each character's attack should have been separate damage.

IMG_0317.PNG
IMG_0318.PNG
Message 9 of 16 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is round 2 of the same Jolee Hoth node. Contract starts at 50% complete. Boba Fett attacks the Contract Targeted enemy and the Contract remains at 50%.

IMG_0322.PNG
IMG_0323.PNG
Message 10 of 16 (469 Views)