Bounty Hunter Quest 2/7

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 15.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 198754189
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I am working on the Bounty Hunter Prestigious Quest, and am on 2/7 (the one for Greedo) I did 5 battles with greedo and other Bounty Hunters to start working on this quest. However, when I went back into the quest to check how much I had done, both the Greedo’s contract and Throw thermal feats were still at 0. It doesn’t appear to be recording these feats as I’m doing them in battles
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I ran the Chewie event again to use the BH team for this Quest
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Attached is showing my screen shot of the quest, even though I’ve done a handful of battles with no progress towards this feat

09E07B9D-D8D3-41EE-8F0C-7FD9CF1B7AE5.jpeg
Message 1 of 5 (499 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bounty Hunter Quest 2/7

EA Live QV Team

Hi @73kemosabe73 and thank you for the report.

Battles in replayable events usually don't count towards any of the quests. You can only progress them in light and dark side, arena, fleet, galactic war, etc. battles.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (346 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Here is a picture showing that I fulfilled my contract, which is inflicting 20 thermals. So I should be getting progress towards both feats in this quest, and yet they both still sit at 0

8C683807-EB34-4346-B4E0-DA6951859370.jpeg
Message 2 of 5 (489 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Battles in replayable events usually don't count towards any of the quests. You can only progress them in light and dark side, arena, fleet, galactic war, etc. battles.

Message 3 of 5 (347 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Message 4 of 5 (346 Views)

★ Guide
@73kemosabe73 Try doing a couple of battles next time there is a Galactic Challenge. The battles are "free" and I know for a fact, I was making progress with Boba Fett's 500 contracts there.

Quick note: You don't have to do the battles on the highest tier. Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (293 Views)