Re: Bounty Hunter - Prestigious Quest IG-88 not counting TB battles

by RhinaLightleap

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@LendersQuiz That one year anniversary discussion was closed. Lol. Very entertaining to read.
Message 21 of 33 (686 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@eb332c818b3b3ed0 The point of this forum is to log bug reports with the devs, once an issue gets flagged as a bug, the bug report gets closed.
The post does not get updated once the bug is fixed.
Generally speaking companies have one dev team and have to manage that resource between bug fixing, new content, other internal software tasks.
Message 22 of 33 (678 Views)

★ Guide
@eb332c818b3b3ed0 I'm glad you liked it. I hope every one who read it realized that it just a little bit of satire. Standard smile

I'm working on another posting with a similar tone for later this month. I hope you like it as well.
Message 23 of 33 (629 Views)

★★★ Novice
@LendersQuiz Please post a link to another thread here Standard smile
Message 24 of 33 (612 Views)

Message 25 of 33 (607 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well...this was probably my last shot in current guild to complete this quest.  Finished all 6 rounds with an IG88 win.  Got zero credit.  Beyond dissatisfaction and disappointment.   Just heart breaking.  

Message 26 of 33 (558 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@CEO_Rago  Since it now appears that this was working in DS Hoth up until the most recent one which ended a day or two ago, should we report it as a new issue/bug?  I know I got credit for the battles for Mortally Wounded in the IG-88 portion of the Bounty Hunters Prestigious Quest in the DS Hoth TB before the last one.  But I didn't get anything for all 5 battles I used IG-88 in last week.  I should have used him for 6, but I was so disgusted, I didn't want to play at that point.

Message 27 of 33 (525 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @RhinaLightleap,

it has already been flagged as a bug. In the meantime all you can do to get the Devs attention on this (and to increase the bug’s priority) is to click the “Me too“- Button on this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Prestigious-quest-Bounty-Hunter-3-7-Mortally-Wound-Win-12/m-p/...

Sorry Frown.

Message 28 of 33 (483 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@CEO_Rago Thanks for the link - I'll let my guild know as well.
Message 29 of 33 (429 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Can the dev's give us credit for time served?  I did the requirements.  They need to make this right.  I can't expect my guild to choose Hoth for my personal gaming needs over the superior Geonosis rewards.  

Message 30 of 33 (386 Views)