Re: Bounty Hunter - Prestigious Quest IG-88 not counting TB battles

by rhdx5

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Hi, It’s been at a minimum 7 months since this bug has been reported. I am still unable to complete this prestigious quest. There is no way that my guild is going to want to give up Wat Shards and GETs to do DS Hoth. I am certain that most other guilds don’t want to do that either. I was just wondering if any of your studio contacts know if this is ever going to be addressed. Should I just abandon it and move on to something attainable?

Thanks in advance

Message 11 of 33 (852 Views)

★ Guide

As a matter of fact, we just passed the one year mark.

Why don't you come to the forum and celebrate the one year anniversary?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/232274/happy-one-year-anniversary-to-the-...

or on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/hgs02b/happy_one_year_anniversary_to_the_ig88_que...

Message 12 of 33 (822 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I left my guild to find one that can only do the Hoth battle and even after winning a battle with IG-88, this quest did not increment.  I wish I knew it was a ghost quest before I left my guild Frown

Message 13 of 33 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The IG-88 mission counted for me in the last DS Hoth TB, however, like you said, this DS Hoth TB, it did not progress my IG-88 mission. I have won a battle with IG-88 in phase 1 yesterday, and finished winning another one in phase 2 just now, however, the quest completion count did not increase. They haven't fix the quest for DS Geo, and now they even broke DS Hoth.

Message 14 of 33 (696 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Wow!  This quest should be renamed “Fool’s Errand.”  I understand it is a prestigious quest and I really changed my gameplay to get the Fett quest completed...but I left an awesome guild to hunt down a treasure that doesn’t exist anymore.    SMH to me.   Lol.

Message 15 of 33 (643 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue. Last DS Hoth TB it was working, this time it is not.

Message 16 of 33 (610 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm at 9/12 on Mortally Wounded, and although I'm glad to be validated (some in my guild were saying it was because I used IG-88 in the Special Mission and it had to be a regular Combat Mission), I'm sorry to see no EA response, and bummed that this quest is likely a ghost.  I definitely have less hope than they had in the movies.... <Chewie roar>

Message 17 of 33 (547 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I can confirm this is no longer correct, I have gotten my guild to run ds hoth tb, and have completed 4/4 waves each of the first 3 days with no advancement. The quest is not bugged, it is broken and not possible to complete.

Message 18 of 33 (508 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is ridiculous... let's comment it every day so it will stay at the top of the list until they finally fix it! It really doesn't look like rocket science to fix it...

Message 19 of 33 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I can’t comment how easy a fix this is.  It really kind of depends on how their code base is structured and whether a manager assigns it to be fixed.  That is what these “volunteers” should be stating.  These are all opinions.  They have no clue.  And what actually does flagging it as a bug mean?  I see posts from over a year ago about this.  Anyways, all I know is, this quest is something I actually spent time on and looked forward to accomplishing.  However, I did not spend money on it to start it and doesn’t look like any money will be spent having it sit there.  So here’s my voluntary opinion: Think about what type of player/purchaser gets Rose Tico up to relic 5?  I doubt anybody who knows that Wilford Brimley was in a Star Wars TV movie.  RIP Noa!

Message 20 of 33 (428 Views)