Bounty Hunter Prestigequest - Not counting progress

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Air 2
OS Version 10.3.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 284-144-199
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug On Monday I attacked with IG-88 in phase 1 of tb and got my progress on winning with ig-88 on the prestige quest 1/10. Next day in phase 2 of the tb I attacked with ig-88 in the special mission and got no progress. The quest is still on 1/10. Next day I attacked with ig-88 in phase 3 and now I am at 2/10. So why did I not ge progress for doing the special mission?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

On Monday I attacked with IG-88 in phase 1 of tb and got my progress on winning with ig-88 on the prestige quest 1/10. Next day in phase 2 of the tb I attacked with ig-88 in the special mission and got no progress. The quest is still on 1/10. Next day I attacked with ig-88 in phase 3 and now I am at 2/10. So why did I not ge progress for doing the special mission?

Message 1 of 8 (493 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bounty Hunter Prestigequest - Not counting progress

Progress towards this quest wasn't counting the special missions.

This was a bug, which was patched on Wednesday. Unfortunately, they can't retroactively credit the special mission completions, but they will be credited in all future runs and the phase 5 special mission.

Patch notes can be found here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196041/content-update-2-20-2019

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (489 Views)

All Replies

Progress towards this quest wasn't counting the special missions.

This was a bug, which was patched on Wednesday. Unfortunately, they can't retroactively credit the special mission completions, but they will be credited in all future runs and the phase 5 special mission.

Patch notes can be found here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196041/content-update-2-20-2019

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 8 (490 Views)

★ Novice

So I have to wait another TB cycle to complete this. Thanks for nothing EA.

Message 3 of 8 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]

It would normally take two DS TBs to complete anyway, from your current progress you can be on 5/10 in this one, and get the remaining 5 next time. Why would you need another TB after that?

Message 4 of 8 (466 Views)

★ Novice

Because you need 12 fights not 10 like I posted.

Message 5 of 8 (460 Views)

It's been fixed, so you should end this TB with 5/10 (phase two special mission won't count, but phase five special mission has), then six missions in the next one can take you to 11/10.

Message 6 of 8 (458 Views)

If it requires 12, then he'll be at 11/12 next time, and will need a 3rd Dark Side TB to complete.

Frosthor, you in the same situation as all the other players impacted by this bug over the past few months - it takes you 3 TBs instead of 2. Frustrating, but a minor inconvenience. This bug was easy to bypass if you knew it existed, but unfortunately most players didn't know it existed until after they were impacted.

My apologies OP, I was going off your bug report which listed 1/10, 2/10 etc as your progress, rather than loading up the game. Yeah you'll need a further TB.

Message 8 of 8 (450 Views)