Re: Bounties not adding up

by Nogoodnametopick

Original Post

Bounties not adding up

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Lg7
OS Version 8.0
What is your Player ID? Gen james
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug My wife (player hhbunny) had her bounties done but would not let her collect reward.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? dreward.dont know
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region South America
Country U,S,

Screen shot

Message 1 of 7 (748 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Nogoodnametopick thanks for reaching out! Does clearing the cache of the application help? Can I get the Persona ID of the affected account to look into this further if it's still an issue. You'll find it in Settings > About.

Message 2 of 7 (720 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm getting the same problem. If this keeps up, I won't get the crate today. The screenshot does not register the fact that I've used 2 Obelisks. Previous to this, it said use Seth, which I did, but that didn't register either.

Message 3 of 7 (709 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here is my player ID:1002972059005

I just had the same problem 5 minutes ago. Dr. Lang drone would not count at all.

Message 4 of 7 (702 Views)

★★★ Novice

No clearing the cache did nothing for her I tried that last night. I will send her id when she's home from work.

Message 5 of 7 (701 Views)

★★★ Novice
Her personal ID #1003116202671
thanks
Message 6 of 7 (686 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for additional info @Nogoodnametopick. The team is aware and hope to push a fix for this soon! Please let me know if this still occurs after the next update.

Message 7 of 7 (638 Views)