by wwwhiteyd

Original Post

Bought a few players on ultimate team but they never showed up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Ultimate Team
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug happens in the ultimate team marketplace.
What happens when the bug occurs? The issue is that some players that I buy or put a bid on don’t show up anywhere on the My Bid list. I bought 2 players that never showed up but the coins where took out of my account and now like half of the players I bid on don’t show up on either active winning or losing list on My Bids list but again the coins where took out of my account. Also, the last card I won without buying it now and only putting a bid on didn’t show up on either list of won or lost but again the coins where not added back to my account so I would think that means I won the card. I checked to see if they were added to my Inventory but the cards never showed up there either. I have lost close to 20,000 coins tonight and I have been playing this for awhile now and tried to figure out what has happened and couldn’t figure out what could be wrong please help. I just checked and put a few more bids on a couple players’ cards but none of the cards showed up anywhere on My Bids and I made sure again to go check to see if I am winning the bid after checking which I was and the coins are not in my account either so therefore I most be winning the bids.
What should be happening instead? The cards should either be in my inventory or the coins should be added back to my account.
How severe is the bug? B - Major
‌I can go to the auction house and see I am bidding on more cards than that are showing up in My Bids list (neither on my winning or losing list even if they show up in the auction house that I am winning or losing on them). I have turned off the game and the system to restart it and that didn’t show up anything different. Please let me know what I need to do to fix this issue and how to get back either the coins I spent or the players I won.
Message 1 of 1 (820 Views)