Re: Bought 4 vaults of crystals got none and customer services won't do anything

by Eliteprotector1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought 4 vaults of crystals got none and customer services won't do anything .

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android
OS Version Up to date
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 988-598-961
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Everytime I make a purchase i never get it so I contacted ea help made a purchase on july 16,23, and 31 gave them proof of purchase and got my crystals. I make more purchases on August 5,6,7,8 all of them were for vault of crystals so I spent around $400. I got none of them. Again i contacted ea help gave them proof of purchase and everything was fine. They validated the purchase and said i would get the crystals. They then said they found suspicious activity on my account and can't grant me the crystals. I contacted google play and they said sorry but they already got the payment and we tried everything on our end and so did my supervisor. The case number is 63893326 I am really mad right now because I lost $400. I just want my 60,000 crystals because I am a gamer. Please help Also I have screenshots for August 5,6,7,8 for google play receit from my email.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States Of America

I have more screenshots. I never got my crystals for August 5,6,7 and 8.

image (28).png
image (24).png
image (23).png
Message 1 of 7 (558 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bought 4 vaults of crystals got none and customer services won't do anything

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Eliteprotector1,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your purchased crystals. AnswerHQ is the wrong place to report this since only our Customer Support is able to assist with that type of issue. Please get in touch with them again to get this sorted. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (412 Views)

All Replies

@Eliteprotector1 I've removed the screenshots as they contained personal details of three people. Feel free to reupload them with the names and email addresses on the right hand side cropped or covered.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (488 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was trying to show proof of purchase, I want my crystals that I paid for.

Message 3 of 7 (435 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Eliteprotector1,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your purchased crystals. AnswerHQ is the wrong place to report this since only our Customer Support is able to assist with that type of issue. Please get in touch with them again to get this sorted. Thanks!

Message 4 of 7 (413 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have contacted them and because I had problems in the past with not getting crystals. They can't grant me anymore so I lost $400 and google play can't give me a refund because EA already received the money. So I want crystals.

Message 5 of 7 (398 Views)

@Eliteprotector1 You can't get crystals here. It doesn't matter what you want. If your money disappeared and you can prove it, then file fraud charges with your credit card and get it refunded.

★★★★ Novice

I made it with google play and they can't process a refund. I contacted EA again and they said they don't see any purchases in my account so I loss $400 and now I will never make any more purchases from them ever again.

Message 7 of 7 (319 Views)