Bossk's Predator Instincts and Trooper Night Vision bug

by lord_oz

Original Post

Re: Not working: Thermal Binoculars, Scan Dart, NV optics, Boba Fett, Lando, Bos

★★★ Pro

... Just passing by, getting this topic back on top.

Message 71 of 139 (2,470 Views)

Re: Not working: Thermal Binoculars, Scan Dart, NV optics, Boba Fett, Lando, Bos

★★ Novice

I'm not sure if this has been said before but what I used to do, when binoculars weren't showing anything, is I'd switch to sniper, zoom in, then switch back and it'd show ppl. Now it's not doing that. I can only assume it's something they put in the new patches that broke this temp fix.

Message 72 of 139 (2,459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I play Assault Class on PC and I love the Scan Dart. I'm not sure what causes the issue to take hold, but all of a sudden no more RED outlines of enemy players are shown. Assist points are still collected however.  This continues through other game modes (I tried Blast and Strike after the issue started) and does not correct until the game is restarted. Ongoing since I started on Jan 1st and still occurring all be it less frequently since last patch.

Message 73 of 139 (2,753 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, with officer; night vision.

I post photo to support what you say

Message 74 of 139 (2,701 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same problem on XBox too. Intermittently night vision doesn't work.
Message 75 of 139 (2,688 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This issue should be resolved in Update 2.0 arriving on 3/21.

Message 76 of 139 (2,617 Views)

Bossk's Predator Instincts and Trooper Night Vision bug

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug They're not working properly. Only working half the time, Bossk's sometimes is all distorted, sometimes works right, sometimes you get no highlighting of enemies at all.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ra1Led_OZ
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 03/21/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 04:45 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game with Bossk, Lando or a Trooper class with Night Vision weapon mod
What happens when the bug occurs? Not what's supposed to
What do you expect to see? Expect to see highlighted enemies against a muted background so they're easily discernible. Instead the enemies aren't highlighted or visible and blend in with the background.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number n/a

Bossk's Predator Instincts, Lando's Alt-fire, and the trooper's Night Vision mods are only working some of the time still despite being told this would be fixed with todays patch by @sledge70 in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-working-Thermal-Binoculars-Scan-Dart-NV-optics-Boba-Fett/t...

Message 77 of 139 (2,107 Views)

Re: Bossk's Predator Instincts and Trooper Night Vision bug

★★ Apprentice

Bossk Predator Instinct fail #1: 

https://youtu.be/FCUU5w8MiOg

Bossk Predator Instinct fail #2:

https://youtu.be/ZwxdGPsYiac

Message 78 of 139 (2,100 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah, this didn't happen. They're still broken, at least for PS4 players.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bossk-s-Predator-Instincts-and-Trooper-Night-Vision-bug/m-p/67...
Message 79 of 139 (2,582 Views)

Re: Bossk's Predator Instincts and Trooper Night Vision bug

★★ Apprentice

Bossk's Predator Instincts is WORSE now than it was prepatch. It's happening all the time, just happened 3 more times to me in GA. And with his lack of mobility now, he's awful

Message 80 of 139 (2,085 Views)