Bossk lead/Hunting party interaction

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version iOS 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 675586384
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Under Bossk leadership there are times when not all hits are counted toward the active bounty. This has likely been happening since his release but has become easier to track since the change in functionality of his lead (no change in the wording to make it different than the other BH leads even though it is functionally different). This has been happening in most game modes that I've tested, seen in GW, regular and cantina nodes, arena. I haven't been able to test in TW/GA as of yet. https://youtu.be/mT6ZyNUW40w In this video the contract starts at 30% complete and then after all five Bounty Hunters have attacked the contract is at 70% complete rather than 80%. Watching closely there are also only four damage numbers being shown for the attack rather than five. There were no dodges that I could see and all five Hunters took their shot.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Seems random, See linked video.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Under Bossk leadership there are times when not all hits are counted toward the active bounty. This has likely been happening since his release but has become easier to track since the change in functionality of his lead (no change in the wording to make it different than the other BH leads even though it is functionally different).

This has been happening in most game modes that I've tested, seen in GW, regular and cantina nodes, arena. I haven't been able to test in TW/GA as of yet.

In this video the contract starts at 30% complete and then after all five Bounty Hunters have attacked the contract is at 70% complete rather than 80%. Watching closely there are also only four damage numbers being shown for the attack rather than five. There were no dodges that I could see and all five Hunters took their shot.

Message 1 of 3 (226 Views)

Re: Bossk lead/Hunting party interaction

Hi there,

From the look of that video the first four hits to the target killed him, which is why there are only 4 damage numbers and why the contract only advanced by 40%. The fifth and final attack won't have made contact as there was no target to hit.

If this is happening consistently for you, could you try and get another video or two, preferably at 1X speed?

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

Re: Bossk lead/Hunting party interaction

★★ Apprentice

@ChristophIV wrote:
From the look of that video the first four hits to the target killed him, which is why there are only 4 damage numbers and why the contract only advanced by 40%. The fifth and final attack won't have made contact as there was no target to hit.

Which is essentially saying that the target is disappearing between the last two shots. If all 5 shots are fired and none are dodged then 5 should be hitting.

If that is indeed what is happening (the shots all counting distinctly separate and in a distinct order) then it is at odds with how we are now needing to target for the contract after the change.

Message 3 of 3 (203 Views)