[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iOS
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 149776224
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Post release today, game kicked me out of a GAC event for ships calling my last reinforcement (Anakin’s ship) with no ending message. The reinforcement button stayed performing my Hoth territory battle in a totally different game mode.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Try Anakin’s ship as the last reinforcement.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This is an image of the reinforcement showing up in territory battles when it is not even the right time for reinforcements to occur. Note I restarted my game and it has, since cleared.

Note lost my GAC round directly to this. I only needed 52 points in GAC and the game abruptly kicked me out. I went back and easily cleared, but with only 44 points as it was a second try.

277EC60B-3865-4371-BDFA-DB1F16E931A1.png
Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Booted from ships

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Darkmatterart and thank you for the report.

It looks like this was caused by an asset not being available to your game at the time. It should be fixed now since your client has obtained it when you are on the main cantina screen.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (201 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Darkmatterart and thank you for the report.

It looks like this was caused by an asset not being available to your game at the time. It should be fixed now since your client has obtained it when you are on the main cantina screen.

Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you, it appears that you’re saying this issue should now be fixed going forward. With that said, will there be any reparations for loss of the GAC round as the result of the issue? Please advise.

Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)