Bonus turn turn orders, Anakin Zeta

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 7+
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 785-275-369
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug When anakin zeta is triggered malak will go before padme, if anakin hits him to a health threshold.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When anakins unique zeta is triggered he gets his bonus turn, padme goes to 100% to go after him. But if malaks health threshold is hit during the turn, malak goes before padme.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United states

In the attached video Padme is hit below 50% health, triggering Anakin’s zeta unique. As you can see both Padme and Anakin have 100% TM for their bonus turns. 

I purposefully hit Malak to show what happens. If Anakin  happens to hit Malak to a health threshold, Malak immediately takes his bonus turn, ignoring Padme’s already loaded bonus turn. 

I feel like this is a bug, since Padme’s turn is already loaded before Malak’s unique is triggered. Also Anakin’s ability reads that Padme will take her turn after Anakin. 

I havent had a chance to test it, but I am sure this bonus turn conflict would also happen if Anakin would take out a droid/Separatist on a General Grevious team. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,090 Views)

Re: Bonus turn turn orders, Anakin Zeta

EA Live QV Team

Hi @shawsay and thank you for the report.

Unfortunately, I don't see a video attached (potentially too big?). Could you upload the video to Youtube (for example) and provide us with the link? That'd be great!

Message 2 of 14 (1,072 Views)

★ Guide

Turn jumping has been a problem for a long time. 

Game doesn't care who gets to 100% TM first

Or in this case gets bonus turn loaded first

With multiple characters at the ready to take a turn phase rng decides who goes next

In this case multiple characters have bonus turn ready rng decides 

Message 3 of 14 (1,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

https://youtu.be/5xPzeNieXz0

Here is a link to the video.

@EA_HighCommand 

Message 4 of 14 (1,050 Views)

★★★ Novice
True, its still a coin toss when people get 100% tm. But malak goes EVERY time. I have a guild mate having the same problems running padme against malak. There is no coin flip if 0/20 times padme gets to take her bonus turn before malak
Message 5 of 14 (1,048 Views)

★ Guide

Interesting. Maybe they can make it like Thrawn TM swap where his target takes the next turn, padme will take the next turn

Message 6 of 14 (1,027 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Im having this same issue. Now, I know people will say “oh since they both get bonus turns, its up to RNG.” Now, normally that would suffice, however, Anakins zeta specifies Padmes bonus turn to be “after Anakins bonus turns”. Therefore, the text is clear she should go after anakin. Malak should be after her. If it wasnt meant for her to come after Anakin, why put it in the text?
Message 7 of 14 (973 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@scuba75 wrote:

Turn jumping has been a problem for a long time. 

Game doesn't care who gets to 100% TM first

Or in this case gets bonus turn loaded first

With multiple characters at the ready to take a turn phase rng decides who goes next

In this case multiple characters have bonus turn ready rng decides 

The text specifies Padme’s turn to come after Anakins. RNG shouldnt matter.

Message 8 of 14 (970 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It says "after," but not "immediately after," if you're going to argue semantics. Furthermore, Malak can be said to reach his bonus turn health threshold before the end of Anakin's turn, so in that sense Padme would still be queued after.

That being said, I don't know what the actual intent is, but I don't think you have evidence against the 100% tie mechanics based on the ability text.

Message 9 of 14 (947 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Why even put ‘after’ at all then? Why not just put bonus turn? This also still doesnt explain Malak taking his bonus turn 100% of the time before Padme.

Message 10 of 14 (941 Views)