Bonus Round badge ( finished 250,000 BP points but ( not unlocking Badge) !!!

by Superior-H3

Original Post

Re: Bonus Round badge ( finished 250,000 BP points but ( not unlocking Badge) !!

★★★★ Novice

That's what I'm think is maybe you need to have over 250 000 to get it with extra legends so hopefully it resets tonight or the at least a dress the problem and not leave there most deviated players in the dark.

Message 11 of 28 (801 Views)

Re: Bonus Round badge ( finished 250,000 BP points but ( not unlocking Badge) !!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have good hopes, i got response they are looking into the issue, thats good news guys cheer up 😍

Message 12 of 28 (796 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Awesome thanks for the update !!! I just haven't seen anything online about it so I was assuming they hadn't noticed yet
Message 13 of 28 (793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nice! Please keep me updated on this as well. Just completed the 250,000 and badge isn't unlocked as well.

Message 14 of 28 (772 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Happened to me aswell. I'm so sad I played all this time with characters I dont enjoy.

Message 15 of 28 (757 Views)

★★ Novice

The fact that Respawn can't fix this is really sad. I was so many hours of my life just for it not to unlock

Message 16 of 28 (747 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's kind of sad because most of reddit is reporting the problem en masse too, but no one wants to navigate through this answers hq site lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/bsiopt/this_was_their_ridiculous_solution_to_the_bonus...

Message 17 of 28 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wow i just finished to earn my 250.000 bonus battle Pass badge with all 9 char and now i get nothing , i wasted all my time, are you kidding me.... sry but you will get no cent from me, thats a * joke... im mad as hell  

.if this is not fixed in the next 20 Days i will stop playing this game... 

I love this game but this is a no go 

Message 18 of 28 (713 Views)

★ Apprentice

Guys chill out, they will fix it they know the issue just give them time its not easy to fix bugs this fast it takes time, am confident they will fix it. 

Message 19 of 28 (698 Views)

Having same issue, did all 9 legends up to 250,000 bonus EXP and badge still locked for me.  I'm sure they will fix it just give it time. :]

Message 20 of 28 (690 Views)