Bonus Round badge ( finished 250,000 BP points but ( not unlocking Badge) !!!

by Superior-H3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bonus Round badge ( finished 250,000 BP points but ( not unlocking Badge) !!!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Superior-H3
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? All
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.05.2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Badge still locked after completing all battale point pass.
What should be happening instead? Fix the bug and unlock the badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose any legends after finishing all battle points 250,000 on each legends, go to badges > find Bonus badge > fix the bug.

We are facing a bug with Bonus Round badge after completing 250,000 battle pass points on each legends the badge still locked ! Please provide us with an immedate help. 

Regards 

Message 1 of 28 (3,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bonus Round badge ( finished 250,000 BP points but ( not unlocking Badge) !!

Community Manager

Hi guys, I wanted to pop on to confirm that this is known about and being worked on. 

We don't have an ETA yet, but if there's any update we'll let folks know. 

Thank you for the posts and sorry for any frustration caused, as you note this badge takes a lot of work. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 23 of 28 (3,378 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bouns badge after 250,000 BP points is Buged ( not unlocking ) !

★★★★ Novice

Same problem

Message 2 of 28 (2,997 Views)

Re: Bouns badge after 250,000 BP points is Buged ( not unlocking ) !

★ Apprentice

Yeah i hope they fix it as many of my friends are facing same problem i mean everyone els would to. 

Message 3 of 28 (2,985 Views)

Re: Bonus Round badge ( finished 250,000 BP points but ( not unlocking Badge) !!

★★★ Novice

Me Too!

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: PC

Specifically only picked 7 out of 9 Legends cause i wanted this tag. Realized now there's 2 tiers and the Animated one requires all 9 so I'm gonne get the rest up to 250,000, but Kinda demeaning when it was actually the only thing keeping me in the season was to get this damn badge.

Message 4 of 28 (2,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also experiencing this issue, just unlocked requirements today. I’m on ps4 - Deathflash1
Message 5 of 28 (2,920 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same for me on PS4 and I already have all 9 characters at 250,000.
Message 6 of 28 (2,918 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah right, i assume that acutally the only thing that kept us playing this season is this badge ! I finished all legends to bad didnt unlock, lets push this issue higher let it be number one issue as we good players spend money and time playing to reach maximum levels of this game! And then boooom ! No rewerds, i feel you guys. 

Message 7 of 28 (2,916 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah im extremely upset i spent 10 weeks doing this and its bugged. If this doesnt get addressed you may have lost a hardcore player.
Message 8 of 28 (2,875 Views)

★★ Novice

Same. Can only hope it comes when the game week updates!!! Fat hope though

Message 9 of 28 (2,830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Hope they fix this. Put a ton of effort getting those Battle Points to all legends. Especially playing those Legends that I really don't want to use. *sigh*

Message 10 of 28 (2,801 Views)