Bonehilda is not Boney

by deakinx13

Original Post

Bonehilda is not Boney

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? latest?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but a couple stuff packs (backyard stuff, my first pet stuff) and Batuu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Summoning bonehilda
What happens when the bug occurs? Bonehilda has the appearance of a normal, fleshy, randomly generated sim
What do you expect to see? Boney bonehilda
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest update and installed cottage living

Bonehilda looks weirdly normal and not weird and boney

Message 1 of 4 (279 Views)

Re: Bonehilda is not Boney

Hero
@deakinx13 at what point did you remove your mods ? Did you delete the localhumbcache file after removing mods ?

You might need to delete this one and re-test with no mods and summoning a new one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)

Hero
@deakinx13 Did you get a chance to re-test this with a new bonehilda after removing mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (194 Views)

Hero
@deakinx13 Moving this to tech for further troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (173 Views)