Bomber Mines in ships not WAI

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 2
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 734-435-247
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug mines are turning into daze at the start of a units turn and then disappearing, not lasting for 2 turns.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have b28 bomber lay mines on enemies. watch the mine turn into a daze and then disappear after the initial turn is taken.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Mines in ships are supposed to turn into daze and then the daze should last for 2 turns. Right now the daze is lasting for 0 turns. The mine turns into daze, the unit takes their turn, and then it's immediately gone. Please fix so that the daze lasts for 2 turns AFTER the mine goes off. 

Message 1 of 6 (684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bomber Mines in ships not WAI

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi and sorry for the late reply.

We've managed to reproduce the behavior and flagged this as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (554 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TheSirGeorgeous and thanks for the report.

We've tested this today and the Daze applied from the mines lasted correctly for 2 turns. What fleet squad are you running and what is your opponent's team composition exactly?

Message 2 of 6 (636 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello and thanks for the reply! 

https://youtu.be/NElgECHslT0

I do see that it is working for the most part, but maybe there is something wrong with biggs interacting with Han's Falcon. In the video linked above, Biggs loses the daze immediately, despite only having 2 debuffs on him at the time. Han's falcon does retain the daze, which seems to be working. 

I greatly appreciate you testing this and diligently working on bugs!

Message 3 of 6 (620 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the video, @TheSirGorgeous ! @EA_HighCommand it really looks like the Daze on Biggs isn't working properly, and I didn't see any reason why it should be dispelled in the timeframe.

I'll attach screenshots to the next post, but basically:
B-28 applies a Mine to enemy Biggs, who already has Target Lock.
At the beginning of enemy Bigg's tun, the Mine explodes and applies Daze to enemy Biggs (who now has Daze and Target Lock).
Enemy Biggs uses his special on the Gorgeous' Biggs. Han's Falcon also assists, and Gorgeous' Biggs dies.
Enemy Biggs turn ends, and both the Target Lock and Daze disappear.

Daze was only present on Biggs for one turn. Using his special on an opposing Biggs shouldn't add a 3rd debuff (which would clear all debuffs via HMF). Since I don't see any reason the debuffs would be cleared, it looks like they are expiring.

Perhaps it has something to do with the target lock? Maybe the target lock expiration also accidentally triggers the Daze expiration?

Screenshots of Biggs's turn: starts with mine, gains daze, clears at end.

EE99D84C-0550-4DF2-A74A-9673C5073916.png
Message 5 of 6 (607 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi and sorry for the late reply.

We've managed to reproduce the behavior and flagged this as a bug now.

Message 6 of 6 (555 Views)