Re: Bolt Action Reload Bug

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

Bolt Action Reload Bug

Champion

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When you use a bolt action rifle, you will only be able to reload one bullet at a time. If you have five bullets missing, then it'll reload a 5-round clip. There's also a 1 second lag when you reload. When you switch weapons, it gets fixed. In the video example shown in this report, I am using the silenced sniper. I switched to a different rifle (Springfield), and it didn't have a reload issue. I switched back to the 1917 silenced, and it didn't have an issue. This happens rarely but it's still an annoying bug. I've noticed that this occurs in hardcore mode.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join a hardcore server. Spawn in as a scout with a sniper rifle. Shoot and reload.
What happens when the bug occurs? Rarely, you will notice that the sniper rifle will reload only one bullet at a time, with a one second lag from you press reload to when the animation shows a reload.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

When you use a bolt action rifle, you will only be able to reload one bullet at a time. If you have five bullets missing, then it'll reload a 5-round clip. There's also a 1 second lag when you reload. When you switch weapons, it gets fixed. In the video example shown in this report, I am using the silenced sniper. I switched to a different rifle (Springfield), and it didn't have a reload issue. I switched back to the 1917 silenced, and it didn't have an issue. This happens rarely but it's still an annoying bug. I've noticed that this occurs in hardcore mode.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 3 (488 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @SterlingARCH3R, was this a normal quick match server or was it custom setting on it? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 3 (448 Views)

Champion

@EA_Atic It was a custom hardcore server.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 3 of 3 (442 Views)