Re: Bogano: "The Creature" Databank Locations

by cooldevo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bogano: "The Creature" Databank Locations

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug BD-1 has never highlighted or given me the option to scan "The Creature" location (the chair facing the creature) on top of the Great Divide area. Have come back to this planet a few times, and BD-1 still never highlights the chair to scan it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Patch?
What happens when the bug occurs? Never have been given the option to scan the chair, therefore, am unable to complete the Bogano's Databank for "The Creature".
What do you expect to see? I expect to see that this issue gets resolved so I can complete this part of the Databank.

N/A

Message 1 of 14 (38,724 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@MikeB5862 Ok... I've got it. I obviously didn't WAIT long enough. The Binog is way off in the distance after finishing the main story. So... as @cooldevo stated just WAIT by the chair for at least 30 secs and it will work! Thanks a lot @cooldevo!

View in thread

Message 9 of 14 (35,672 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Have you waited standing next to the chair? On the PC version, I stood almost on top of the chair and it took about 30 seconds before the button appeared and BD jumped down and offered to scan it.

Maybe as the entry is about studying the creature you need to actually watch it? Or need to see it play a certain movement animation? Just guessing...

Message 2 of 14 (38,663 Views)

★ Novice
@cooldevo that did it for me, thanks!
Message 3 of 14 (38,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having problems too

Message 4 of 14 (38,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

J'ai eu le même problème et je viens de le résoudre !

C'est assez simple. Il faut que se mettre à gauche de la chaise, derrière le tapis noir. Et ta caméra doit être fixé sur la bestiole. Soit elle est tout devant, soit au loin si tu as fini le jeu. Attends quelques secondes. BD-1 finira par descendre et scanner la creature.

Message 5 of 14 (37,810 Views)

★ Novice
@cooldevo Yes, I’ve stood there for at least a minute each time, and still nothing happens
Message 6 of 14 (37,778 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Worked like a charm, just had to hop on the chair and face the Bogano for about 10 seconds.

Message 7 of 14 (37,542 Views)

★★ Novice

I've returned after completing the main story, and when I stand next to the chair (or on top of the chair) the Binog is not there to see.  So obviously, this is one that you have to get BEFORE you finish the main story.  I've tried everything and nothing seems to work.

Message 8 of 14 (35,712 Views)

★★ Novice
@MikeB5862 Ok... I've got it. I obviously didn't WAIT long enough. The Binog is way off in the distance after finishing the main story. So... as @cooldevo stated just WAIT by the chair for at least 30 secs and it will work! Thanks a lot @cooldevo!
Message 9 of 14 (35,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked for me!! Thank you!!! 

Message 10 of 14 (35,447 Views)