Body glitch?

by sonchichi1

Original Post

Body glitch?

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SPO7: 1.assets.live-sp07.214
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vintage glamour Perfect patio Romantic garden Backyard Laundry Island Seasons Spa day Kids room Toddler Get to work Get famous Snowy escape Parenthood Cool kitchen Dine out Jungle adventure Moschino stuff Movie hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to dresser and change sim. Click sim change outfit. Use cheat casfulledited and edit sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? The body type changes in live mode and isn't the same body type when you go to edit it. Also the body type sliders are missing when I use the cheat mentioned above to change my sims physique. My sims chest skin color is also different to the rest of my sims body, almost like it has completely glitched out and placed a different torso there.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my sim have a 6 pack in live mode like it is when I go to change his clothes or edit his appearance.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It's happened since the update 1.41 was installed on my ps4.. at least for me it has, I'm unsure on anyone else and what platform they play the game on.

I have attached images to help better understand my issues/bug/glitch

1. Before

2. After

3. Body type when changing outfit/Body type with cheat casfulledited 

Message 2 of 5 (1,852 Views)

Re: Muscle Definition Error?

★★ Novice

Hi, I am also suffering this problem since the new update 1.41 I went to change my sims clothes and he went from the high muscle end to becoming fat with no muscles at all, when I go to edit his body by the change sim the game acknowledges his body correctly but when I go back into play mode his fat again,  I tried to edit him via the cas edit which also acknowledges his correct body type but for some reason the game won't even give me the bars to change his body type nor will it let me click and drag certain body parts! It's very annoying and I too am on ps4 also, can anyone help! 

Message 1 of 5 (1,885 Views)

Re: Body glitch?

★ Guide

I have the same problem. The weight changes depending on the outfit I put on my Sim. It's really annoying that they change their body type constantly. 

Message 3 of 5 (821 Views)

Hero
@A937113 Are you also on console ? If not, any mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (798 Views)

★ Guide

I deleted mods and cache and repaired the game. It still happened. But I will monitor it for some time without mods and report back. 

Message 5 of 5 (785 Views)