Re: Bobba Fett momentum

by EA_Gunner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bobba Fett momentum

★★★ Novice

I found new bug (maybe from last update) with Boba Fett Scion of Jango Momentum (buff), I tried it in assault battle and in galactic challenge after using 3x same special ability Dual Barrage, that ability got locked as kit says so I used his second special ability and his momentum stacks disappeared and he can't get it back from that point in that battle I called him on assist he did 4x critical hit on enemy and he got 0 stack of momentum,
in the picture (check attachments) Mandalorian called him on assist and he did 4x crit hit before that turn

Screenshot_2022.03.21_17.16.48.593.png
Message 1 of 5 (522 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the video. We tried to reproduce your report, but we couldn't find any issues on our end. Additionally, emulators are officially not supported by us, so we recommend using a supported device to play our game.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (312 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @andrejsvk 

Thank you for the report. We attempted to reproduce your report but we were not able to confirm any issues on our site. 

Any further details you can share or maybe a video of it?
How often does the bug occur?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?

Message 2 of 5 (405 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for responding
I tried it in Galactic Challenge and Assault Battle what was few days ago with BH, IT vs Rebels.
It looks like it is only Bossk lead I tried Boba Fett, Scion of Jango, Aurra lead and there was momentum working as should be.
Today I recorded gameplay which I again tried in Galactic Challenge you can see at the end of the video that Boba Fett, SoJ doesn't get any momentum stacks and he hit a target and it was critical hit

Here is a link of my gameplay https://youtu.be/1iL5Q0VAJEc

Message 3 of 5 (390 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the video. We tried to reproduce your report, but we couldn't find any issues on our end. Additionally, emulators are officially not supported by us, so we recommend using a supported device to play our game.

Message 4 of 5 (313 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had his momentum disappear multiple times in different play modes. I’m on an iPad. It seems more common than not in my experience. 

Message 5 of 5 (69 Views)