Re: Boba Fett's Health Regeneration and Count Dooku's Swing Speed

by 6_nyxxoy_9

Original Post

Boba Fett's Health Regeneration and Count Dooku's Swing Speed

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Boba Fett's Health Regeneration 150 Instead of 200, Count Dooku's Swing Speed Slow
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As Count Dooku - Just using normal lightsaber swings. As Boba Fett - Just receive more than 150 damage.
What happens when the bug occurs? Count Dooku's lightsaber swings are slow, and Boba Fett can't regenerate extra 50 health to 200 in total.
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

During the July update, Count Dooku's Duelist ability bug has been fixed. Now, once you jump or dodge, the faster animations remain while using the ability. 

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/141495/community-transmission-july-2019-update

However, now his default swing speed is very slow. One of the slowest in the game, from being one of the fastest in the game. I don't know if it's a bug, because it's not written in the patch notes, or an intentional change, like revoking Rey's Dash Strike ability from being able to break blocks, which was never mentioned in any patch notes either. Nevertheless, Dooku is already one of the weakest heroes in the game. His saber lunging/tracking is already pretty awful, and i'm around level 110 Dooku, so i'm very experienced playing him and got used to it. His Lightning Stun ability has insanely short effect radius, probably shortest in the game of all hero abilities, and the star card doesn't increase it, only its angle of effect. Expose Weakness on paper is good, but is very situational and i barely find myself using it as intended. Against saber heroes it's not very useful because they can just block it, and against blaster heroes or troopers, well, using the ability on them makes them aware of it, so Duelist is better because it doesn't expose you. Also the extra damage from Duelist and Exposed Weakness is more or less the same, assuming only Dooku hits with his lightsaber against an enemy under Exposed Weakness.

In addition, Boba Fett's health regeneration should have been increased to 200 from 150 during the May update, 2 months ago, but he still has only 150 health regeneration which leaves him outclassed by other heroes in the game since his health regeneration is the lowest of all heroes in the game right now.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/136713/community-transmission-siege-of-kamino-update/p1

Message 3 of 6 (829 Views)

Boba Fett still only 150 health regen

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Boba Fett health regen was supposed to be increased from 150 to 200 in a patch, but its still 150.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Boba Fett, take 150-200 damage, see that you don't regen all of it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Boba doesn't regen 200 like he should.
What do you expect to see? Boba to regen 200 health, like the patch notes said he would.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I've noticed that Boba increased health regen doesn't appear to be working.

Message 1 of 6 (946 Views)

Re: Boba Fett still only 150 health regen

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Many people voiced this issue, but is it true they stated Boba's Health Regen would go up to 200? I don't have any official source of them saying this, and I'd love if you could bring that here so this can be properly labeled a BUG and get fixed.

Message 2 of 6 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@6_nyxxoy_9 

Glad to have you here Enigma, thanks for bringing these issues. I would suggest that next time you split your BUGs into separate reports so they can be tracked more easily both by players and devs/staff.

About Boba's Health Regen we have had similar reports here already, but you're the first one I've seen that linked the announcement of the intended change, despite it never got implemented.

@EA_Ataashi @EA_Blueberry @EA_Atic

I think we have evidence enough that Boba's Health Regen is wrong. BUG or oversight it should be brought to the attention of the devs as it's a simple fix like they've done already in the past.

About Dooku I confess I have no clue what might be going on as I rarely ever touch him. I've seen you playing Dooku countless times, so your experience is pretty strong evidence for me. I'll contact Clone201 in the main forum as he tracks this sort of stats from patch to patch so to have even more evidence of this issue. Unfortunately I can't test stuff between builds (patches) as I only have access to the most recent patch because I'm just a player like you, not an official QA tester.

If you find anything weird again, please bring it here so devs can fix these issues faster.

Message 4 of 6 (781 Views)

Re: Boba Fett still only 150 health regen

★★★★★ Expert

Well @6_nyxxoy_9 saved the day with his newest report. This info is stated in Siege of Kamino's patch, it skipped my attention. His report is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Boba-Fett-s-Health-Regeneration-and-Count-Dooku-s-Swing-Speed/...

The patch notes link is here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/136713/community-transmission-siege-of-kamino-update/p1

Message 5 of 6 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RogueZeroRendar Thank you for your response, Rendar. Hope it's fixed soon.
Message 6 of 6 (774 Views)