Boba Fett's Contract

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS Max
OS Version 12.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 184-838-139
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Boba Fett's contract becomes un-fulfillable under certain circumstances.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There are more situations than this one, but this is the only one so far I have reproduced. If First Order Officer on the enemy team takes the first turn, and he uses his "Marching Orders" special, even though he took the first turn, he doesn't get the targeting reticle over his head for the bounty hunters to kill in order to fulfill Boba's contract. this makes fulfilling Boba's contract impossible during the fight.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I have had Boba's contract become unfulfillable multiple times.  When I find another specific instance, I'll add it here.

Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)

Re: Boba Fett's Contract

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Haidebej and thank you for the report.

We've tried to reproduce what you've described but were unable to do so. Do you have more details or even a video you could provide to us?

Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had this problem in galactic war.  I've completed it today, I'll try again tomorrow. Assuming I can find a First Order Officer with which to re-create...Thanks.

Message 3 of 4 (276 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just to update - two days of galactic war so far, no First Order Officers.  I haven't had any further issues with Boba's contract, but I have been recording each battle in case it recurs. 

I will reply again if I get a video with the issue in play.

Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)