Boba Fett's Contract not being rewarded if enemy is defeated by DOTs

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? PC Bluestacks
OS Version Windows 10 Pro
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 276-511-971
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Boba Fett's Contract Reward not being awarded when designated enemy defeated by a DOT. I was going through the Galactic March trying to accomplish the Hero Hunter portion of the Bounty Hunter prestigious quest. I was fighting a team that had Darth Vader and other characters, Darth Vader took the first turn eventually. He was then highlighted with the blue crosshairs indicating he was the contract target. I had two characters take a turn on him. At that point it switched back to Darth Vader's turn and he was defeated (I am assuming by DOTs) but the Contract Reward was not rewarded and there was no other enemy who had the contract indicator.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I would assume by beginning an encounter with Boba Fett as leader, establish who the first enemy to take a turn is, then have him be defeated by a DOT or some other non-direct damage method.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

http://m.help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/swgoh-bugs-and-issues?product=star...

I actually lost my screenshot trying to get into the help and support page. Handy. 

Message 1 of 4 (255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Boba Fett's Contract not being rewarded if enemy is defeated by DOTs

EA Live QV Team

Hi @serphant23,

As @GladOS-013 correctly stated, we already flagged this as a bug, but it is not yet fixed. Keep an eye on the patch notes, to be informed when a fix was deployed.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (212 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I was able to replicate the situation, again with Vader being the defeated enemy. 

Message 2 of 4 (245 Views)

Hi @serphant23 and thanks for the report!

The issue with DOTs (or Thermal Detonators) killing enemies and not fulfilling Boba Fett's contract is flagged as a bug. I don't believe it's been fixed - at least I didn't see it on any patch notes.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Boba-Fett-s-Contract/m-p/7058462/highlight/true#M18136

EA Live QV Team

Hi @serphant23,

As @GladOS-013 correctly stated, we already flagged this as a bug, but it is not yet fixed. Keep an eye on the patch notes, to be informed when a fix was deployed.

Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)