Boba Fett Jetpack Failure

by Phoenician00

Original Post

Boba Fett Jetpack Failure

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug While playing on the new map (Crait) in galactic assault in the second phase (inside the mine entrance) Boba Fett's jetpack stopped working completely and was unable to use it at all. I had been using it fine for a couple of minute prior to the bug happening which prevented me from using it completely for the next couple of minutes until I died.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Phoenician00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/14/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as Boba Fett
What happens when the bug occurs? Boba Fett is unable to use his jetpack at all.
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX1070

I had just been fighting against a Chewbacca and Rey hero on the second phase of Crait as Boba Fett when his jetpack completely stopped working.  This lasted for a couple of minutes during which I was unable to use his jetpack at all despite being fueled.  Prior to this his jetpack was working fine.  I had just used For the Hunt to while low on fuel in order to get away from Rey and Chewbaccas slam and when it finally ran out it, his jetpack stopped working.

Message 1 of 4 (706 Views)

Re: Boba Fett Jetpack Failure

★★★ Novice

Just had this aswell on endor during second phase. I might've activated the scan while in the air and from then on jetpack is broken and left trigger only makes me jump. On xbox.

Message 2 of 4 (654 Views)

★ Novice
I've just had this happen to me too. All right click did was jump. Jetpack no worky anymore.
Message 3 of 4 (616 Views)

★ Novice
jet pack also stopped working for me. When I pulled left trigger he jumps instead of flies
Message 4 of 4 (591 Views)