Re: Blue Sims after August 7th update

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blue Sims after August 7th update

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

All very well and I understand that the game is just developing but after this last update looks like the textures of the sims have all turned blue and undetailed. I send yu an image of how they look like, Many people are experiencing this glitch. How about a fix? I lost all my progress tryibg to get rd of the glitch, but well.... never mind. I'll keep on playing because I love The Sims, but I need a fix for this, please. Thanks

Message 1 of 8 (1,731 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Suddenly, today 15th of August my Sims recovered their color. What happened? I an so happy!

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (2,339 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA app Team

Hi @AlmudenaGil,

I have moved your post to a new thread so we can have a thread about this issue, thanks for reporting it.

I understand you would like this to be fixed as soon as possible, the game team is already aware of it and investigating it. Could you tell us in which device you are playing?

Thank you, and welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 2 of 8 (1,678 Views)

★★ Novice

I am playing in a OnePlus ONE A2001 tablet. I have seaeched other forums and many people are having this same issue, either on tablets or phones. Please, let me know as soon as a fix is ready. Thanks

Message 3 of 8 (1,665 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @AlmudenaGil,

I'll let you and everyone know here if I have any news about this issue. Thanks for the information!

-Mai

Message 4 of 8 (1,643 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @AlmudenaGil,

Could you update your game and check if your Sims are still blue? Standard smile

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 5 of 8 (1,630 Views)

★★ Novice

Suddenly, today 15th of August my Sims recovered their color. What happened? I an so happy!

Message 6 of 8 (2,340 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @AlmudenaGil,

A game update was released yesterday with a fix for this issue, that's why I asked you to try again Wink

I'm glad to read your Sims are back to normal, have fun!

-Mai

Message 7 of 8 (1,599 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I kinda liked the Blue sim. 🥶

Message 8 of 8 (689 Views)