Re: Bloodhound Ult DESTROYS performance

by Anonymous

Original Post

Bloodhound Ult DESTROYS performance

★★★ Novice

Bloodhound's Ult, Beast of the Hunt DESTROYS frames. Making me drop ~30-40 frames easily, sometimes even going from 145 to 40, making the game unplayable during it and making me wish I never ulted.

And it happens on THIS setup :

- RTX 2070,

- Ryzen 2600x

- 16GB Ram 3066mhz

Please, at least tell us that you guys acknowledge the issue and will look into optimizing it because it's an issue I see many people complain about but for some reason it goes unnoticed. It's really affecting the class and many people don't play BH for this reason alone.

Message 21 of 30 (899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, I’m on ps4 and I didn’t always have this problem. I played a lot of bloodhound since release and didn’t have this problem at apex’s launch. But for some reason bloodhound’s ultimate kills my frame rates and I can’t play him anymore Frown

Message 22 of 30 (858 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Devs, please, address this issue it is literally game-breaking! Using Bloodhound's ability lowers fps to the point when You can't accurately aim ! I have constant 73fps but in the fight it drops to 20 ! It is impossible to aim at that number of frames per second!

Message 23 of 30 (813 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem several times in PS4.

Huge fps drop while using bloodhound ultimte. The last time the drop was to nearly to 10 fps; i was fighting near the mountains of cascades, there was a lot of effects like bangalore's smoke, and i died because it was literally unplayeable.

Message 24 of 30 (718 Views)

Community Manager

*Update* 

The team is aiming to address this in an upcoming patch.

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 30 (672 Views)

Bloodhound

★ Guide

When is bloodhounds ultimate getting fixed?

Im tired of having my frames dropping and stuttering.

Xbox one x.

Message 26 of 30 (701 Views)

I've got this issue as well. 

When you activate the ultimate on a zipline, the frames seems to drop even further, making it almost unplayable.

Message 27 of 30 (625 Views)

Community Manager

This should be fixed now after yesterday's patch. Thank you all for your patience around this and providing the detailed reports.

• Fixed issue with bad framerate when using Bloodhound’s Ultimate.

Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 30 (3,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since the recent 120hz support update, this has been happening to me on series x, any idea how to fix?

Message 29 of 30 (83 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, as that will give us more up-to-date information to investigate, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 30 of 30 (72 Views)