Bloodhound.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1060 6gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ahoydrogon
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Repulser
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Tactical ability
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27/2/2019
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Using bloodhounds tactical ability.
What should be happening instead? Enemies being registered
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know.

When using bloodhounds tactical ability, enemies sometimes aren't scanned. I followed a lifeline and scanned them. At the top of the screen it said that there were no hostiles detected (when obviously there were...). Has this happened to anyone else? I'm starting to doubt whether I can trust Bloodhounds ability right now .

Message 1 of 4 (382 Views)

Re: Bloodhound.

★★★★ Apprentice

I do have the same issue and Reddit forum is full of players reporting the same issue. This is totally annoying and renders this Legend useless or rather counterproductive. I used his tactical multiple times to reveal potential enemies 20-50m in front of me but 4 out of 5 cases it says "no hostiles" and the screen is free from any hostile markers, I move in and suddenly 2-3 enemies show up from the exact same location which I just scanned and kill me. Many thing is wrong with this feature, it misleads the player and kill her/him instead of helping, the scan animation is plain wrong than bec it spans across the full screen in whatever FOV you are using (full screen wide) and moves infinitely toward the horizon without any sign to see where it ends (does it have some range?).

It needs urgent fix and redesign of animation or why to use this Legend? It causes suicide, like a troll function which backfires...

Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It does have quite a short range however for 50m aways seems a bit too short... i know it only has a small range but smaller than that seems odd

Message 3 of 4 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

When the hell are they gonna fix this???

Message 4 of 4 (247 Views)