Bloodhound's Leg not appearing in Melee animation on the Royal Guard-model skins

by Trans-WattsHound

Original Post

Bloodhound's Leg not appearing in Melee animation on the Royal Guard-model skins

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A happens within my friends games as well. (also i don't know what model # it is, but my PC is AMD and my friends are NVidia)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 GB i believe
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? lemondroppu
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ItsMeBeeb
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound (when we tested)
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. any part of seemingly any map, from the firing range to world's edge
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. using a Melee attack with bloodhound's Legendary "Royal Guard" skin
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0, happened the second i got the skin
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.02.20-present (as long as i have had the skin.) exact time unknown
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When using an aerial melee attack, without their heirloom, as Bloodhound while wearing either the Royal Guard legendary legend-skin or the Imperial Warrior legendary legend-skin (same model, different recolour.) The leg does not appear during the melee attack, the hit effects and left arm still show, but the leg is no where to be seen throughout the entire First-person animation.
What should be happening instead? Bloodhound's leg should probably be on screen for the kick animation when using the melee attack, without heirloom.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? choose Bloodhound and equip any skin using the same model as Royal Guard, or Royal Guard itself, and use a melee attack while in the air, without their heirloom equipped.

Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 

i'm awful at using this i'm very sorry but here are 3 images that display the bug, the first 2 are part of the animation fully, and the final 3rd image is of the kick hitting a wall in a different place but without the actual leg, just the sound effects, screen shake and hit effects. some notes:

-Whether or not the bug occurs with other skin models, such as the Plague Doctor, or default model, is unknown, and we didn't test it. me and my friend tested it with both Royal Guard and Imperial warrior on separate systems and it occurred in every instance, and it also occurred in every match i entered with the skin as well.

-I don't have Bloodhound's heirloom so whether or not the skin messes with that is also unknown, unfortunately.

Message 1 of 1 (171 Views)