by crinrict

Original Post

Bladder need won’t be satisfied

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Xbox One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.39.2310
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions except Cottage Living and High School Years; All game packs except Realm of Magic, Journey to Batuu, Dream Home Decorator, My Wedding Stories, and Werewolves; All stuff packs except Paranormal, Moschino, My First Pet, Fitness, Bowling Night, Kids Room, and Spooky Stuff; No kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for a sim’s bladder need to reach orange or red and then make them use the toilet
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will use the toilet as normal but the bladder need is not filled after using it and they will later have a bladder failure when the bladder need runs out which then satisfies the need
What do you expect to see? I expect my sim’s bladder need to be filled when they use the toilet
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? N/A - Xbox player
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated to the patch released on the 2nd August

My sim’s bladder need is low and they will use the toilet when I select it, but the bladder need doesn’t increase and they will instead have a bladder failure when the Really Has to Pee time runs out.

Message 1 of 6 (1,181 Views)

Re: Bladder need won’t be satisfied

Hero
@GalaxySimsGirl Does this apply to all Sims or one specific one ? Have you been eating fresh produce with that Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,167 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m not sure - somehow the issue isn’t happening any more so I don’t know if it was just a glitch but my sim hadn’t eaten fresh produce and I’m not sure about if it affected other sims as my household only has one sim.

Message 3 of 6 (1,153 Views)

Hero
@GalaxySimsGirl They did stay on the toilet for an extended amount of time right ? Not just get up again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,139 Views)

★ Apprentice

They sat for the normal length of time and washed their hands after too like normal.

Message 5 of 6 (1,128 Views)

Hero
@GalaxySimsGirl OK. Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,102 Views)