Bladder need destroyed by fresh produce

by justynacz

Original Post

Bladder need destroyed by fresh produce

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim eat fresh produce (ex: bell pepper).
What happens when the bug occurs? When sims eats fresh produce the bladder need goes down by 3 arrows and doesn’t stop going down.
What do you expect to see? My sims not peeing herself three or four times a day because she ate a carrot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sim lives on lot with simple living and off the grid traits. 

Message 1 of 7 (246 Views)

Re: Bladder need destroyed by fresh produce

★★ Guide

There's an uncomfortable moodlet that sometimes happens when eating fresh produce that will cause this to happen. Should go away in a few sim hours, in the meantime stay near a toilet.

Message 2 of 7 (214 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah, if you eat fresh produce, you have a chance of getting either a happy moodlet (how happy based on how good the produce is) or an uncomfortable "nature's revenge" moodlet where you have to rush to the toilet.

I suspect--but have no objective proof--that the tuning for this may have changed recently because I'm seeing the uncomfortable moodlet A LOT more often than I used to even with perfect produce. 

Message 3 of 7 (202 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I've been seeing this a lot too. Basically every time a harvestable is eaten.
But I'm playing a game with every lot challenge on so I assumed it was from one of them.
Can anyone confirm if it's happening without lot challenges, or if any lot challenges are meant to do this?
Message 4 of 7 (147 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I haven't played with it since the update, but I believe this only happens on off-the-grid lots. And it does seem to be an intentional feature—eat fresh produce off-the-grid, and your sim will either get a happy moodlet from the all-natural snack, or an uncomfortable moodlet and a destroyed bladder need.

Message 5 of 7 (118 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

For what it's worth, I've not gotten a positive moodlet once in the game I mentioned. And all the harvestables are perfect quality.

Message 6 of 7 (78 Views)

★★★ Guide
@PorcelainMartlet That does seem odd. Since using golden pulse to make all my plants perfect, I seem to get only the positive moodlet.

The only lot challenge I have on is Simple Living
Message 7 of 7 (60 Views)